2nds 2022 Lions Reserves and VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have a good time and the boys win for all of us tonight :thumbsu:

Does anyone know btw if Lohmann is back in the VFL team for us after his injury lay-off?

Doesn’t look like it, this is the team from the Lions app for tonight:

B39. C. Michael40. J. Payne26. C. McFadyen
HB44. D. Wilmot35. R. Lester14. J. Madden
C13. T. Berry36. R. Mathieson22. H. Sharp
HF34. B. Coleman21. T. Fullarton20. J. Prior
F4. C. Ah Chee32. D. Fort12. N. Cockatoo
FOLL45. K. Lane8. E. Smith29. J. Tunstill
INT19. H. Smith48. T. Abberley54. W. Barry
59. W. Buzza60. H. Arnold

Just found out where Frankston is.

Thought the weather was going to be beyond horrible cold but it's a low of 9, while Brisbane tomorrow night is a low of 7.

Tomorrow we'll be the group in 20 layers of clothes huddled under blankets. Shame we can't take in a Thermos with hot soup. Ahh the memories.

reminds me of seniors.. Blindly bomb long to a pack forward. Rinse and repeat.
Dolphins do not seem to have much height we have Smith, Lane, Fullarton, Buzza, Payne and Arnold. You think we control the air.
edit Add Lester, Coleman and McFayden as well

Madden playing half forward. BColeman starting to have an impact. Sharpe getting amongst it, skills improving I think. Lester moving well. KLane is a monster. Gets his hand to the ball first in tap outs, not sure if they are going to advantage, likes to mix it up a ground level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reminds me of seniors.. Blindly bomb long to a pack forward. Rinse and repeat.
Dolphins do not seem to have much height we have Smith, Lane, Fullarton, Buzza, Payne and Arnold. You think we control the air.
edit Add Lester, Coleman and McFayden as well
Smith was getting outbodied a few times. He's still young and developing though, but I have Lane well above him so far.

Smith was getting outbodied a few times. He's still young and developing though, but I have Lane well above him so far.
it not the outbodied. He young I do not care about that.
Seems we have no one leading up or no one lowering eyes
kicking to a 50-50 pack not sure always a smart move over and over

The Beasts card marked....never give him a free kick.
Worst thing he could have done was his first game which gave him a reputation as someone who looks for free kicks.

I don't mind these games where it is close, lets see if our boys can step up and win. This is where the development comes rather than easy thrashings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back