from the NAB League i have liked these overagers

Max Ramsden - Sand
Jai Culley - Dand
Luke Giacometti - Syd A
Jaelen Pavlidis - West
Jack Newitt - Cald
Oskar Faulkhead - Bend
Jed Foggo - GCS A
We need another ruck. I also like the look of Culley and Jed Rule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-123902_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-123902_Instagram.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_20220414-123953_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-123953_Instagram.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 185
Mitch O'Neill deserves another chance, but for an untimely serious ankle injury he was shaping like a first round draft pick in his draft year, dual AA at U18's level. Now he seems over his ankle and soft tissue issues that followed he's too good to not be on AFL list, never got a fair crack at the West Coast, sublime skill set.

I'd love for the Crows to grab him as a Sloane LTI replacement. Smashing it in the SANFL currently.

I'd love for the Crows to grab him as a Sloane LTI replacement. Smashing it in the SANFL currently.
Me too, IMO he was a better prospect than Dylan Stephens a similar player in their draft year before the serious issues with his ankle and then the soft tissue issues that followed. Seems to be finally over those issues and should be on an AFL list with his skill levels.

Rightly so. Been criminally unlucky not to get a crack at AFL level. He’d easily get a game in North’s backline at the moment.

I don’t see what the issue/downside is…He finds the footy, good overhead and is a really good athlete.
Poor kick

Honestly never thought that watching him play. Seen him fluff a few but I’d never consider him a bad kick let alone a poor one.
He plays within his limitations but that's the one if there's anything

Just something else to add onto West Coast fans season.
I dont think it was a bad list management decision based on what I knew at the time, just bad timing and unlucky from Mitch and for West Coast... he was a bit of a bargain being taken as a rookie, things just didn't pan out. He really needs to keep this kind of form going to get a second chance! Hope he can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake Schlensog probably the most rated outside the AFL. And Jack Maibaum playing VFL football with Coburg
Is Schlensog injured?
It will be interesting if Geelong would re recruit him? They valued him highly but then covid with list numbers bugger up a few players like him

Watched both Northern Bullants VFL games thus far and Mutaz El Nour has impressed me. 17 disposals and 5 marks against the Suns last week and 27 disposals 10 marks tonight against the Dogs. 192cm intercepting defender.
Close to a month since I started this thread and I really think El Nour is a good chance of landing on a list during the mid season draft. I hope he does. Working 50+ hour weeks as a bricklayer and desperate for a shot at the big time. He deserves an opportunity. I think he'd flourish in a full time AFL environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back