Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m really unsure about O’Mac - what about Roma?

I’d probably go Darcy and Butters if they’re your choices
Big O number 1 ruck compared to Roma who shares with Ryder - But I’m only expecting Ryder to play 10-12 games this year

Big O number 1 ruck compared to Roma who shares with Ryder - But I’m only expecting Ryder to play 10-12 games this year
Sweet. I’m tossing up between those two for r2 when I should probably just fork out the extra and have one of the $600k blokes at R2.

Only another couple of months of postulating, hypothesising and procrastination to go.

Sweet. I’m tossing up between those two for r2 when I should probably just fork out the extra and have one of the $600k blokes at R2.

Only another couple of months of postulating, hypothesising and procrastination to go.
Agreed mate :thumbsu:

Darcy/Roma/Big O paired with Grundy will be my biggest conundrum come round 1 lockout

Agreed mate :thumbsu:

Darcy/Roma/Big O paired with Grundy will be my biggest conundrum come round 1 lockout
Yeah probs looking at Darcy/Grundy at the minute which worries me a great deal as I have not not started Gawny for as long as I can remember. The bearded man is SC royalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably Ridley and Berry but its close.
It all depends on what rookies pop up. If you already have say 5 mid rookies the 6th may not be much good.
Same goes if its a defender rookie.

The 6th one would be my loophole, Ned Long, assuming we get a playing ruck rookie🤞
But yes, sadly I think this will come down to how many DEF rookies are there round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back