Opinion 2022 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why all the love for H Young? Freo is full strength in the backline for the first time in years?

Sicily and Titch easily.
Gut feel on HYoung. Has all the tangibles to be a very good SC scorer. Will be a big part of their backline setup. Don’t love his price though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty F2 & Hayes R3 vs DeGoey F2 and Preuss R3
De goey and Hayes

Dusty is always first tagged at Richmond
He hates being tagged and teams have figured out how to sit on him.
The days of dominating are few and far between imo
He’s a safe 90-100 pick who will finish in the top 5-15 range

The upside pick is de goey who has all the tools to average 100+ in that pies midfield. He isn’t as damaging as Dusty and last year showed he gots a lot of easy ball. Don’t see him being affected by a tag. Reckon he’ll be a top 3-5 forward which means he’s a better starting pick imo

Until we see preuss in practise games it’s hard to comment. Hayes at bargain price is the most likely to play so is a safe pick. If preuss gets the number 1 role it’s safe to say he makes 150k in that role but is it worth the extra 80k if hayes gets early games probably not?

Rioli v Gresham v Coleman v Curnow
Pre season watch on role
Upside is gresham who’s averaged 80’s before and nay get midfield time
Coleman finished strong but reports of zorko moving back may affect his scoring? Answerth another fighting for that spot
Rioli looks great and would be my pick here as we know he’ll start at half back in the Houli role. We saw how well the gulls did last year and the aim would be to find the impey/hall/ziebell of this year which imo he is most likely
Curnow apparently fit and firing and a better price. But will find it harder in his role to score then the others. It’s the kpp syndrome. Who scores easier, Curnow at chf relying on contested marks and goals vs Rioli taking kick outs and getting cheap marks/along with Coleman who’s similar or gresham pinch hitting in the middle crumbing goals and getting 20+ a game

Rioli v Gresham v Coleman v Curnow
This one is hard as I have had all in my team at different stages.
Rioli-Coleman-Gresham-Curnow.
But it is a guess at this early stage.
The main reason I went the defenders first is there seems to be less defender midpricers. If they succeed you can swing them forward and bring in a defender premo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back