Game Day 2022 Round 1 Fantasy Discussion - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.
banner-fantasy-join-us-wall-png.1342166

I've got O'Driscoll sitting at D8. Honestly don't know what else to do.

I have 0k left over. I have no idea what to do. Considering retaining O'Driscoll and running with it.

Yeah I've got O'Driscoll too.

I've got O'Driscoll sitting at D8. Honestly don't know what else to do.

I have 0k left over. I have no idea what to do. Considering retaining O'Driscoll and running with it.

Gives you loop options until some actual rookies start getting games....

I'm in the same boat... 3K left, 29 green dots and Noddy !!

Remember tonight is only a partial lockout so you only need tonights players done rest can wait till tomorrow just make sure none are sitting in the utility
Also important that if you don't have a completed team, then your team will revert to the last saved and completed version.

So pick placeholders if you have to.

Remember tonight is only a partial lockout so you only need tonights players done rest can wait till tomorrow just make sure none are sitting in the utility

Exactly. Just worry about Blues and Tigers

Rioli v Chapman from Freo?

Wowzer...just saw sides...and...woah there are some big names missing. Sean Darcy and Jake Lloyd was very unexpected. Neither in my side, but imagine for a fair few that they were.

Some interesting rooks, but overall, not anything to write home about. Gonna leave all my tinkering 'til after 5PM tomorrow night - already off to a wonderful start for the season, haha

Wowzer...just saw sides...and...woah there are some big names missing. Sean Darcy and Jake Lloyd was very unexpected. Neither in my side, but imagine for a fair few that they were.

Some interesting rooks, but overall, not anything to write home about. Gonna leave all my tinkering 'til after 5PM tomorrow night - already off to a wonderful start for the season, haha
I know it ain't the right place but thoughts on the Geelong side? i am not a fan

I only have a spot for one 6-700k player and cant split between crouch and crippa. Who do you guys think will be better for the first 5-6 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back