Trades 2022 Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooled on my old mate Stepho and might play a straight bat for Preuss - ROB vs NM and PA (No ruck) last two weeks, seems like close to 100 in each.

Cooled on my old mate Stepho and might play a straight bat for Preuss - ROB vs NM and PA (No ruck) last two weeks, seems like close to 100 in each.
ROB should go 95-110 today and even higher next week in the showdown.
Nank went 137 on Port, (I know that sort of logic has failed so often this year but I think ROB outscores Steph, particularly nextcweek)

Looking at a cheap Martin upgrade.
Heeney or Butters?
I haven't owned either player this year and only once had Heeney in previous years so they haven't made my never again list yet.

English for Jed trade 1. Risky with Stefan Martin back.
Hopefully still scores with finals on the line.

**** me there goes the plans

Duncan managed of course...means I now have to keep Neale who will get tagged to a 60.
Then that old spud Stef is named so English is done...will play a lot fwd and get me another 60. Thought I finally had a semi-stable ruck duo of English and Gawn...the ruck curse continues
spot on

Who is more important to trade out? Keays or Daicos?

D.Cameron going as 2nd trade, to bring in Max and Aaron Hall

ROB should go 95-110 today and even higher next week in the showdown.
Nank went 137 on Port, (I know that sort of logic has failed so often this year but I think ROB outscores Steph, particularly nextcweek)

Looking at a cheap Martin upgrade.
Heeney or Butters?
I haven't owned either player this year and only once had Heeney in previous years so they haven't made my never again list yet.

English for Jed trade 1. Risky with Stefan Martin back.
Hopefully still scores with finals on the line.
Probly butters of the two.. heeney might get Maynard on his arse tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back