Trades 2022 Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like Cripps > Oliver isn't on anymore. Bloke could shoot Bambi and get off

Fox > Moore

3 weeks of no forced trades and final team is actually shaping up pretty well. Pity it's about 8 weeks late

In Stepho we trust.. always said he's a jet.. :moustache:

North Melbourne Afl GIF by NMFCOfficial

Duncan to B.Smith locked in

Now which of the following

Cripps/Neale to Oliver/Crouch
or
Sicily/Crisp to Brayshaw/Dawson
I guess you have to prioritise who'll be the worst scorer over the next 2 rnds with those outs.....

Sicily could have a lockdown job this week against the Tigers but has the Doggies next week who have been good for defender scores

Neale has a likely tag incoming this week and up against Melbourne next at home

Crisp could benefit this week with a likely Daicos tag then has Carlton

Cripps is playing but is being impacted by not having Hewitt and Kennedy around

I've traded out Neale this week for Oliver but Crouch could be a good POD

Cripps & Duncan to Oliver & the MagicMullet.
Fingers crossed Vlastuin is alive.
With Cripps pulling the easter sunday special.
Duncan to Oliver & Wehr to Mountford (non playing DPP)
leaves some cash for next week.
still fingers crossed on Vlastuin.

I went with Macrae to Touk last week and was rewarded with -20 points. Thinking I might hold Neale and play him as mid E to see how he scores - especially if Harmes doesn't get back in next week....

I went with Macrae to Touk last week and was rewarded with -20 points. Thinking I might hold Neale and play him as mid E to see how he scores - especially if Harmes doesn't get back in next week....
Who do you field for Neale if he doesn't score well?

Currently looking to trade either Naicos or Neale given the incoming tags. Leaning more towards Naicos to Doc than Neale trade (likely to Oliver) given I think Naicos will be affected worse by a tag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well looks like Cripps > Oliver isn't on anymore. Bloke could shoot Bambi and get off

Fox > Moore

3 weeks of no forced trades and final team is actually shaping up pretty well. Pity it's about 8 weeks late
1660266402376.png

Sorry, I had to.

Attachments

• 1660266328961.png
    1660266328961.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 28
Another two forced trades this week. Every move I've made after the byes have been a disaster. Sigh.

... Speaking of disaster, strongly considering bringing Butters back in for Duncan and a bit of cash. Any red flags aside from the obvious? (The obvious red flag being that it's Zac Butters)

1. Daicos - Bailey Smith (via DPP)

Crisp - Stewart or Hall
Sicily - Hall
Macrae - Walsh
Miller - Oliver
Merrett - Oliver

What do you guys think for my 2nd trade?

Who would people say is the bigger priority to trade out? Rozee with his sore knee or Titch with his overall shitness?

Kind of thinking Titch is at least good for 90 whereas if Rozee isn’t quite 100% and sits forward all game then he could be in for something really ugly

Who would people say is the bigger priority to trade out? Rozee with his sore knee or Titch with his overall shitness?

Kind of thinking Titch is at least good for 90 whereas if Rozee isn’t quite 100% and sits forward all game then he could be in for something really ugly
If Port with nothing to play for are sending Rozee out there I’ll back him in. Named on ball too

Yeah got a similar dilemma with Neale vs Rozee. I think I'll hold Rozee seen as he was given the all clear early in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back