Trades 2022 Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlastuin > Whit&missfield
Cripps > Oliver
if Rozee doesn't get up that'll be 3 forced and forced to look at the bench.

Cunnington back.. Jed probably has to go this week then, his few CBA's will dissipate into none

TedDougChris you can lean on all of us here mate. Anything you need

Season 3 Were All Doomed In The End GIF by A&E

The Simpsons Depression GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Marshall comes back down to earth a bit this week against Witts..
Anyone?
It's him or English for Jed at this stage.

Even Nankervis looks set for a good final 2 rounds.

Cripps challenging the ban...ffs just cop it you spud and let me trade you in peace. Unless there is late carnage and I actually need you

Really annoying that he misses 2 easy fixtures after getting back in some form. Held the spud for weeks of mediocrity and this is how he repays me

Current plans are:

Cripps to Bray
Neale to Oliver

Cashed up last week knowing I had to trade Neale. The other trade out was going to be Crae but he lives now

Have to deal with my backline next week, Naicos and Crisp will be lucky to combine for 120 this week. Need my ruck spuds to have another good week....Timmy and Gawn seem to be spudding up every second week though

Haha could be interesting considering the hearing takes place at 6pm and teams are named at 6:25pm.

Lucky there’s no Thursday night game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What message does it send - we can't win without Cripps. Great morale booster for the rest of the squad. Why not - we'll get him back, rested and ready for Rd 1 of the Finals, just give me 100 minutes of effort next week.

So looks like down back
Daicos Will cop a Clarke tag
Keays will probably go to hall like he did to saad a few weeks ago

I think I’m gonna go zorko
With rich and Neale likely to be tagged by Owens and Windhager he might score really well this week and has a great record vs Melbourne
Keays wasn't very effective with the tag though, Saad got his 2nd highest score of the season in that game with a 108

Keays wasn't very effective with the tag though, Saad got his 2nd highest score of the season in that game with a 108
The big plus for the Crows was that he was finally removed from the midfield rotation and whammo the midfield started to work, how some coaches get jobs is beyond me! Even Stevie Wonder could see that he couldn't hit a target by foot, but somehow the Crows coaches were blind to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back