Trades 2022 Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedDougChris what gives?? Why didn’t you warn us that Stefan Martin was still alive? At 86 I just assumed he’d moved on to a better place

Duncan and Preuss to Marshall and Stepho.. how the bloke didnt get dropped is beyond me, hopefully he gets it 50 times to repay the faith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope was to get to top 1000
It was a dangerous assignment
200.gif

Cripps & Duncan to Oliver & the MagicMullet.
Fingers crossed Vlastuin is alive.

What are the chances Jaidyn Stephenson maintains his form? 100's in the past two weeks with Adelaide and Gold Coast to go. I've got $68k to start the round with Taranto to go. I want to bring Gawn in and ideally I'd dump Soligo (unfortunately still on field) but doing that would mean downgrading. I could go Taranto and Brodie Smith/Nic Martin to Gawn/Stephenson. Are there better options available? I have $1.3-1.5m to play with.

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 7.54.20 pm.png

2 hard tagged players gone this week

2 filthy ball magnets in

now just praying hall's hamstring holds up... coz i'm fairly confident he will junk up adelaide who doesnt tag

Decisions this week in Draft prelim are tandem Goldstein vs. a solo Briggs and whether to bench loop Cunnington into Cotchin, Cunnington into Shiel, or Cotchin into Shiel… Hmm. I’m leaning towards Goldy and Cotchin into Shiel. Any help? Can Cotchin’s form continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back