Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

Ground control to major Tom, 6723 days since Essendoom won a Final.
He's an EFC fan. Yet tweeting about Pell and Richmond. Conveniently forgetting Thorburn.
That's some obsession about Dusty. & Richmond. Tweeting about our preseason..and Ruttten.
Must be a reminder that Essadon is paying for Rurtten to be at punt road

I'm not in Melb so I forgot about daily news there.

Reading his tweets is an insight into what AFL players have to endure.

He's an EFC fan. Yet tweeting about Pell and Richmond. Conveniently forgetting Thorburn.
That's some obsession about Dusty. & Richmond. Tweeting about our preseason..and Ruttten.

and hes pretending to support richmond

esserdon are richmond of the 90s and 2000s but without the finals wins. we actually were a game away from the granny in both 95 (with a richo acl all year ) and 01
Yeah they’re dog s**t but the runny most disgusting type that the dog didn’t bother to go outside and sprayed it up the walls

Nah 95 was an absolute rout by the cats (89pt loss). We did beat the bummers in the semi though.
Forever known as "The Game" amongst the Tiger faithful and Scotty Turner taking care of business. 🤩
Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The school chaplain at my old school was a filthy pedo who ended up in jail for 20 years. He was also a mad Essendon supporter.

Courtesy of "Larrakin" on Puntroadend - now this would get a salt mine of it's own....

Time for the Tigers to have their own Look how great we are campaign and ask to have recognized Premierships in all levels ie Under 19's, Reserves, VFL and Senior.
The Tigers are on top when you count all these with 34 in total. Next best is Melbourne with 31 and Carlton with 30. The Tigers are the only team with the triple double of winning at least 10 premierships in each division. Wikipedia seems to count Richmond winning only 9 reserves Premierships as they deem that competition to have ended in 1999. Of course the Richmond reserves won a flag in 2019 in the VFL which would count as the 10th.
Not bad for a team that wasn't even one of the original VFL teams.
These premierships make more sense then the Mickey Mouse ones Geelong want counted when cars weren't even a thing and the competition was as random as me organising games between my mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back