Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owens is close to a game with Steele out.
Has played well in the VFL.
I don't think I've ever seen a less AFL-ready player than him in his first game (maybe Samson Ryan), looked completely overawed.

I don't think I've ever seen a less AFL-ready player than him in his first game (maybe Samson Ryan), looked completely overawed.
Its funny how our standards drop as the year goes on.
In about 3 weeks time we will have 1 rookie to choose from each week tops.
Looking at what is left in the rookie pool I am praying for a couple of decent MSD guys.
I reckon we have had most of the good rookies already.

funny how our standards drop as the year goes on.
Looking at what is left in the rookie pool I am praying for a couple of decent MSD guys.
You forgot about the diamond in the rough.

Will Gould or puppies come out

Dogs Puppies GIF

Its funny how our standards drop as the year goes on.

Just scrolling through the names left.

Hollands and Pedlar hopefully, whatever happened to Wilmot? Is Jacob Edwards a sniff?

Hollands and Pedlar hopefully, whatever happened to Wilmot? Is Jacob Edwards a sniff?
Cox, Worner and Hollands are best of what is left for me.
Jacob Edwards
Sounds a long way off I reckon.

The mid-season draft will provide more names. At WC, you'd think Strnadica and Hough will play again and Florenca would be every chance of being a 102K rookie after the draft, for example.

Fear not.

The mid-season draft will provide more names. At WC, you'd think Strnadica and Hough will play again and Florenca would be every chance of being a 102K rookie after the draft, for example.

Fear not.
If North get a KPD he may play every week.
Josh Walker is a donkey and easily replaced.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fear not.
Florenca was one of WC's best players when he played. Given he wasn't even added to SC, I wonder what happens if he gets picked up in the MSD? Will his first score even count? You would think so, but stranger things have happened.

Florenca was one of WC's best players when he played. Given he wasn't even added to SC, I wonder what happens if he gets picked up in the MSD? Will his first score even count? You would think so, but stranger things have happened.
The missing points allocated him 96, I think, so yeah, he looks likely.

Fear not.
I don't know anything,but I would hazard a guess Carlton would be looking for a

Podsiadly or Fort​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back