Game Day 2022 SC Round 20 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded Darcy Cameron to Rowan Marshall last week.

Looked a bit sh1t 1.5 hours ago.

Looking a little better now.

Please don't punish me for this smug post, SC gods, you kents

Wasn't a bad trade, given all the uncertainty over Cameron's future role

7/611 after those terrible first 2 matches.
Sicily and Sinclair in the current game.

With the exception of Cameron, Collingwood have been a disaster for me this season.
Like many I traded out Daicos during his midseason slump and missed his recent fantastic form.
Crisp has been in my team for 8 matches during which he scored just 1 ton and averaged 83. In the 11 matches I didn't have him he scored 9 tons and averaged 107.
Pendlebury was in my team for 6 rounds, DNP in one of them, top scored with 97 and averaged just 75. In the 13 games he wasn't in my team he managed 8 tons and averaged 102

I lucked out- Was gonna turn Cameron into Gawn but ended up having to trade in 2 defs to cover Houston and Hewett... And then ended up having the E on Darcy to cover Cog's late withdrawals... Lucky as F so far. Especially as I brought in superpigsolo Marshall last week. Feel for my opponent- His projected was 100 higher than mine at round start, and im already passed him and its only saturday arvo.

Wild 1 v 4 matchup in Div 1. We have a total of two (2) unique players. I've got Dawson and Keays, they have Oliver (85) and Stewart. Currently both have the VC on Laird, but one has the C on Touk (me), the other on Witts (them). Could be all over by tonight

Looks like the Sinclair Tag is no more ......run Free Jackie, as you were born to do

I really need RoMa + Sisco to put some space on Steele + Sinclair, so I hope Finn clamps down again next half.

Got a horrible feeling the opposite will transpire

Wild 1 v 4 matchup in Div 1. We have a total of two (2) unique players. I've got Dawson and Keays, they have Oliver (85) and Stewart. Currently both have the VC on Laird, but one has the C on Touk (me), the other on Witts (them). Could be all over by tonight
Witts :eek: .....me thinks a late switch is on the cards ....sneaky bugger

If I'm you, I'm moving my (C) often, in the leadup to the game ......keep your opponent guessing

Surely they're foxing with that C choice. Would be very surprised if they don't switch the C to Touk before that game starts. Good luck :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile getting your flarking act together Sisco - I've already copped scheiza from Himmo and NickyD this weekend.

Backline having the week off

My weekend so far

3 best 22 (Hewett, Treloar, Coniglio) not playing

Crisp 60
Nicky D 77
Oliver 85

This Is Fine GIF

Seriously, though, Sinclair's score being as high as Steele's is a fat load.

I'm death-riding both of these kents and there's zero confusion about which one has had a greater influence on the game.

CD put numbers out and we just accept them regardless of how little they seem to relate to the actual events that take place on the football field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back