List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole situation of what we give up for Grundy seems to be missing the point. It's equivalent to knowing that a plane is going down and arguing over who gets the window seat.

Yeah, if Peter Wright was on offer then of course I'd like to think that we'd pivot. He'd cost multiple firsts and I don't trust the MFC to know our list needs anymore. He just won Essendon BnF I think.

This whole situation of what we give up for Grundy seems to be missing the point. It's equivalent to knowing that a plane is going down and arguing over who gets the window seat.

Yeah, if Peter Wright was on offer then of course I'd like to think that we'd pivot. He'd cost multiple firsts and I don't trust the MFC to know our list needs anymore. He just won Essendon BnF I think.

He'd cost multiple firsts? Adrian Dodoro is that you?

He'd cost multiple firsts? Adrian Dodoro is that you?
err yes? He kicked 53 goals this year, won the BnF, is 6'7" and is one of the straightest kicks in the league. He also torched us this year which you should remember. And still just 26. He's worth multiple first rounders. But it's irrelevant, essendon would never let him go.

err yes? He kicked 53 goals this year, won the BnF, is 6'7" and is one of the straightest kicks in the league. He also torched us this year which you should remember. And still just 26. He's worth multiple first rounders. But it's irrelevant, essendon would never let him go.
You should be banned for referring to Two Metre Peter in imperial units.

Ill approve you to make the trade on the clubs behalf mate but only if the two picks are later than 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect Tim Lamb to get this deal done by the end of the day now its been approved by Big Footy.

If not, we need a new football boss, someone with connections on the draft and trading, a heavy hitter over there ideally.

re Weid: Apparently James Gallagher (head of list management) mentioned him and Cordy yesterday

do it jewish GIF

It'll certainly get exciting at Moorabbin when the Saints fans get the flaming torches and pitchforks out.

They'll buy in like all fans do, I remember people genuinely excited when we picked up Byrnes , Gillies, Lumumba etc...

You forgot.

He is contracted
He doesn't want to leave, loves the Bombers and is a needed player

would look at two first-rounders, Oliver and you pay his contract.

:)

According to trade people Gawns pushing the Grundy deal. He's the one who wants it and has assured Grundy of his role. Makes me ******* think Gawn thinks he's the superstar FF and Grundy will ruck round the ground ffs

I will say our clearance game should be even better with Grundy over Jackson, but yeah Gawn in the forwardline doesn’t inspire any confidence. Bloke needs to drop the ego for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back