List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we come of this trade period losing Jackson, Bedford, Hunt and Weideman and only have pick 16 to show for it in this years draft with sweet FA players coming in (other than injured Grundy) it would have to be one of our worst trade periods in history.

Pathetic list improvement

Having a bunch of future picks in the teens isn’t gonna win us a premiership next year.

Doesn’t exactly answer the question of why an adult person would boo at him though
Probably because they bought a jumper with the number 6 for either themselves or their kids who loved Dogga.

Other than that no real reason to do so.

As I have stated before its one of the reasons why my username MarcMaverick is ambiguous instead of say Jackson6 e.g. so that I don't get my feelings/ heartbroken.

I think its unfair and unkind to live vicariously though players, especially the older you get. To me it seems rather weird.

I loved Nathan Jones, David Neitz, Jim Stynes etc... but I never had a Guernsey that had the Nos. 2,9 and 11 respectively.

Last edited:

If we come of this trade period losing Jackson, Bedford, Hunt and Weideman and only have pick 16 to show for it in this years draft with sweet FA players coming in (other than injured Grundy) it would have to be one of our worst trade periods in history.

Take a breath mate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got it the first 14 times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you rate our off season so far?

What would you mark it? I have it was an “E” at the moment. Would be F if we trade pick 13 away.
You are making Danster look like a glass half full kind of guy.

Settle down. Trade period isn't over and our recruiters are good at what they do. Trust them and trust that our list is still pretty damn good.

Do you rate our off season so far?

What would you mark it? I have it was an “E” at the moment. Would be F if we trade pick 13 away.
Is our offseason done? No.

Will we know who has 'won' our trades until the picks have been made and have played for a few years? Also no.

Is Grundy an improvement on Jackson? Yes.

Is our offseason done? No.

Will we know who has 'won' our trades until the picks have been made and have played for a few years? Also no.

Is Grundy an improvement on Jackson? Yes.

Exactly, I would wait till the rubber hits the road before saying who's 'won'

Report: Collingwood threatens to keep Grundy after Demons reject latest trade proposal

So the Pies are throwing the toys out of the cot. :$

Don't blink Dees. Pick 27 is all it should take.
This is just obvious posturing to try to get a better pick. If our guys are worth anything they would simply ignore the Pies till they come running back at the last minute.

The Pies need to free up cap space, we don't need Grundy.

In saying that, it would be prudent to keep Weid until the Pies do baulk. At worst he could play the Pedo role next year until we get a better second ruck

Danster is a light weight when it comes to demanding the best
danster168

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back