List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs a panadol and a good lie down until draft night.
Either that, or it needs a green screen put around it and a vet with a gun to show up.

Only 17 sleeps to go. Only 17 sleeps to go. Only 17 sleeps to go...

I identify as a proud #secondgearer

And I stand by it. When we put the cue in the rack in last quarters next year AND come out and win the flag by 80 points I will say

I told you so
The problem is we screwed up the engine by going at such low speeds all the time. Never really gave ourselves good run.

If youre watching Seinfeld for Jerry youre doing it wrong and youre an idiot. He and Larry David wrote great scripts, ordinary actors.

Its George and Kramer of the main characters with and all the side characters from each episode that make the show great.

In order of my favs id go: 1. Frank Costanza 2. George Costanza 3. Mr. Krueger 4. Newman 5. Mr Peterman 6. Kramer 7. George Stienbrenner , plenty of smaller characters that made for epic episodes like Babu, the Soup Nazi, Mr. Bookman the library cop etc.. sure there are plenty others im missing of the top of my head.
Kenny Bania, Tim Watley, the gay Mafia dudes are great recurring characters jimmy as a once off list goes on and on. Love the fact Steve Hytner (Bania) suggested that it would be much funnier if bania worshipped jerry rather than be his enemy which they already had with Newman. 1668144399737.png

I think we should draft Mr Jefferson.
michael jackson play GIF by South Park

I identify as a proud #secondgearer

And I stand by it. When we put the cue in the rack in last quarters next year AND come out and win the flag by 80 points I will say

I told you so
I'm glad that you put your hand up.

Considering I coined the term, I'll give the official definition. 2nd gearer: the term given to a supporter whose blind loyalty has clouded their ability to analyse their own football team. The term originated during the 2022 AFL season during which "2nd gearers" believed that Melbourne's early season poor form wasn't in fact poor form but simply the coaching team had mastered a game plan built around playing in '2nd gear' on purpose and players would simply go 'bang' whenever we needed to get the win. This was later exposed as incorrect as the season wore on. These 2nd gearers would often chastize anyone questioning our own form and they disappeared in the latter half of the season as it became clearer that our 2nd gear was in fact our only gear.

Considering I coined the term, I'll give the official definition. 2nd gearer: the term given to a supporter whose blind loyalty has clouded their ability to analyse their own football team. The term originated during the 2022 AFL season during which "2nd gearers" believed that Melbourne's early season poor form wasn't in fact poor form but simply the coaching team had mastered a game plan built around playing in '2nd gear' on purpose and players would simply go 'bang' whenever we needed to get the win. This was later exposed as incorrect as the season wore on. These 2nd gearers would often chastize anyone questioning our own form and they disappeared in the latter half of the season as it became clearer that our 2nd gear was in fact our only gear.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Crows aren't nominating Keeler.

I hope we take him and two other ruckmen. Eventually play keepings off with the other teams' tiny midfielders by handpassing it over their heads.

Ben Brown will be an essential part of this strategy and should get a contract extension.

Tldr

If youre watching Seinfeld for Jerry youre doing it wrong and youre an idiot. He and Larry David wrote great scripts, ordinary actors.

Its George and Kramer of the main characters with and all the side characters from each episode that make the show great.

In order of my favs id go: 1. Frank Costanza 2. George Costanza 3. Mr. Krueger 4. Newman 5. Mr Peterman 6. Kramer 7. George Stienbrenner , plenty of smaller characters that made for epic episodes like Babu, the Soup Nazi, Mr. Bookman the library cop etc.. sure there are plenty others im missing of the top of my head.
Mr Bookman is pretty hard to beat for his one episode performance

Uncle Leo, Newman, Puddy, Peterman

But I reckon Crazy Joe Davola is number 1

Agree Frank Costanza is the best but he is almost a main character

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Bookman is pretty hard to beat for his one episode performance

Uncle Leo, Newman, Puddy, Peterman

But I reckon Crazy Joe Davola is number 1

Agree Frank Costanza is the best but he is almost a main character
The original Frank Costanza was shit, and apparently was meant to be passive, but Jerry Stiller realised the character needs to bonkers like Estelle (who is also brilliant). I think Jason suggested that Frank should hit George and from there it was history. Probably the greatest parent couple on TV was born. Interestingly everybody loves raymond followed suit with Frank and Marie.

The original Frank Costanza was s**t, and apparently was meant to be passive, but Jerry Stiller realised the character needs to bonkers like Estelle (who is also brilliant). I think Jason suggested that Frank should hit George and from there it was history. Probably the greatest parent couple on TV was born. Interestingly everybody loves raymond followed suit with Frank and Marie.
Jerry Seinfeld and Michael Richards have already been exposed as massive douches outside of the tv show. But anyway, Frank and Marie weren't that funny in ELR but Robert, Ray and Debra were more funny than Jerry, George and Kramer.

Jerry Seinfeld and Michael Richards have already been exposed as massive douches outside of the tv show. But anyway, Frank and Marie weren't that funny in ELR but Robert, Ray and Debra were more funny than Jerry, George and Kramer.
I didn't even quote you, I'm taking a leaf out of Topkent book, your opinion on that matter is meaningless to me at this point. Enjoy your shows mate 👍.

I didn't even quote you, I'm taking a leaf out of Topkent book, your opinion on that matter is meaningless to me at this point. Enjoy your shows mate 👍.
Be easier if everyone did this, no one does care what he says.

Big Bang is vomit-inducing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's the type of show that really stupid people who think they're smart watch, type of campaigner who uses a word of the day calendar to impress people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back