Status
Not open for further replies.

1664955399044.png

1664955422063.png

1664955445144.png

1664955463634.png

Key Dates:

Friday 07 October at 5.00pm

Close of AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.

Monday 10 October
NAB AFL Draft Nominations open (9am)
AFL Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer 3 Day Period Ends (5pm)

Wednesday 12 October at 7.30pm
AFL Trade Period closes – players and selections

Thursday 03 November at 9.00am
AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) commences

Wednesday 09 November at 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) closes

Friday 11 November at 9.00am

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) commences

Tuesday 15 November by 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) closes
AFL Trade Period closes – selections only

Monday 21 November by 3.00pm

NAB AFL Draft Nominations close

Monday 28 November at 7.10pm

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round One (Venue TBC)

Father/Son, Academy & NGA and Players Bidding opens.

Tuesday 29 November

AFL Trade Period – selections only (5.45pm to 6.30pm)

2022 NAB AFL National Draft Round two until completion (7pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) commences (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) closes (11pm)

Wednesday 30 November

NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft (3pm, online)
NAB AFL Rookie Draft (3.20pm, online)

Thursday 01 December by 4.00pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fremantle Dockers swingman Griffin Logue still wants to be traded to North Melbourne

Fremantle swingman Griffin Logue remains keen to be traded to North Melbourne, despite the likelihood he will not know who will coach the Kangaroos next season by the time of next month’s trade period.

Yeah, I'm not overly confident that Greenwood would speak that highly of his time at North so far to be honest- hopefully though!

Not sure to be honest , was real friendly and chatty at the B&F , engaged heaps with the supporters along with his nice wife and was genuinely excited about moving into his new home in the North West. And all of this was after the Clarko speech.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

speedy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2001
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Saints get a good pick and a player for a cap dump from the Suns.
Then wouldn’t the same apply to us with a similar deal with the saints?
It’s not the same situation.

Suns have major cap issues and have to do something now or they will be over. They can’t even afford to pay their early draft picks this year the minimum contract (one of the jurno’s said it’s $450000?). That is why pick 7 is expendable, because they will get Adelaide’s first pick for rankine also.

StKilda on the other hand, I don’t think it’s that dire. They are just trying to make room for the likes of degoey and Bowes. That’s why its not a salary dump type deal for Hill. They just realised they‘ve made a massive error with Hill. And a lot of people on here are quite happy for us to pay for StKilda’s mistake.

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
The only reason we should be inclined to help the Saints in picking up Hill. Is if they throw in Clark for free.
I like Hunter Clark but if my two options are
Hill + Clark for a mid-late pick
Or
Bowes + pick 7 for nothing

There’s no way I’m going with the first option.

Suns have major cap issues and have to do something now or they will be over. They can’t even afford to pay their early draft picks this year the minimum contract (one of the jurno’s said it’s $450000?). That is why pick 7 is expendable, because they will get Adelaide’s first pick for rankine also.

StKilda on the other hand, I don’t think it’s that dire. They are just trying to make room for the likes of degoey and Bowes. That’s why its not a salary dump type deal for Hill. They just realised they‘ve made a massive error with Hill. And a lot of people on here are quite happy for us to pay for StKilda’s mistake.
Yeah no where near that
B891DE6A-D98D-4AA7-A33D-FA379467978E.jpeg

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The 450k was for the second contract.
Standard for a top 10 pick for the third year.

speedy

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2001
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The article said Bowes wanted to play more midfield. No way he's getting that with us.

Highly doubtful we'd get him. He's probably going to the Hawks , Cats or Saints.
Why not? Jed might be gone, Phillips and Powel can wait 2 years before they are full time mids and Cunners will be just about done by then. All he has to beat out is Greenwood.

Him and Luke Mc very close after the gf spint 👀
I actually had a dream last night that I was interviewing Brad Hill and he told me he was 100% coming to us and he couldn't wait. Now I rarely have dreams in relation to anything let alone footy ones.

So the news today is promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually had a dream last night that I was interviewing Brad Hill and he told me he was 100% coming to us and he couldn't wait. Now I rarely have dreams in relation to anything let alone footy ones.

So the news today is promising.
JFC giantroo
You need a break

The trade talk in here.

Starts from 1:13:35

North trade talk at 1:21:00

Hunter Clark will get to North Melbourne”

Last edited:
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They can't get straight lines anymore? Reckon I'm heading off to the Grumpy Old thread
It’s the new PC sprint, since not everyone is straight we shouldn’t run on straight lines
Get woke!

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
They can't get straight lines anymore? Reckon I'm heading off to the Grumpy Old thread
It’s a Colgate smile shaped track, apparently. I’ll see you at the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back