List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Dates:

Friday 07 October at 5.00pm

Close of AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.

Monday 10 October
NAB AFL Draft Nominations open (9am)
AFL Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer 3 Day Period Ends (5pm)

Wednesday 12 October at 7.30pm
AFL Trade Period closes – players and selections

Thursday 03 November at 9.00am
AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) commences

Wednesday 09 November at 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) closes

Friday 11 November at 9.00am

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) commences

Tuesday 15 November by 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) closes
AFL Trade Period closes – selections only

Monday 21 November by 3.00pm

NAB AFL Draft Nominations close

Monday 28 November at 7.10pm

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round One (Venue TBC)

Father/Son, Academy & NGA and Players Bidding opens.

Tuesday 29 November

AFL Trade Period – selections only (5.45pm to 6.30pm)

2022 NAB AFL National Draft Round two until completion (7pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) commences (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) closes (11pm)

Wednesday 30 November

NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft (3pm, online)
NAB AFL Rookie Draft (3.20pm, online)

Thursday 01 December by 4.00pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Last edited:
Am I right in saying they cut out the Hunter Clarke talk and seems like it must be in the “extended” version?
The Member first version has it. This version is for the public. I posted the full version earlier.

I would say no to Ratugolea for the forward/ruck roll.

For all the s**t CCJ cops on here (mostly because we gave up our pick 19 for him), I still think he will make a decent forward/ruck option eventually. It's a hard position to fill. He looked very capable in the tigers forward line. I don't think he is good enough to be a no.1 ruck though.

Ratagolea is a massive spud, he alone could reignite the spud stadium moniker.

Worth a 7th rounder with half his salary paid.

After listening to Brady in the extended version of the interview there is no doubt that we are into getting Bowes. What would we have to do to compete against any other clubs wanting him also...Would paying him what he is owed in the next 2 years plus add another $550K- $600K over 3 years get it done?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood nearly made a GF with no legit key forward.

Larkey
Zurhaar
Thomas
Curtis
Stephenson
JHF
plus Comben and/or a resting ruck.

Is enough talent to kick a winning score. We need to get the rest of the team right first.
Ideally though we would want to get in another key forward and pressure small forward who can kick goals.

Fair point, but I think Larkey is a big asset and will be much better if he had a competent contested marking tall next to him. I also think it will help our kids and back line till move the ball quickly to some big targets. Apart from Naughton, the options I mentioned are unlikely to be around in a few years, but could see them all making us better in 2023 or at least be good back up if Chom continues to get injured. Our forward line depth is very thin.

I really need some sort of ranking system for all the crap players on our, and other teams lists.
Is a spud worse than a shitman? Is a rubbish footballer worse than a potato? And how do our spuds compare to spuds across the league?
Ratagolea is a massive spud, he alone could reignite the spud stadium moniker.

Worth a 7th rounder with half his salary paid.

How in the * can Geelong get in Bruhn, Henry and bowes? Hopefully they will have their hands busy with the first 2 and bowes picks a team who has him as a higher priority.

The *filth are a real threat now they have a coach. It would suck even more if bowes went to them.

Ligma any idea when the Hunter Clark trade is getting done?
Bula!

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really need some sort of ranking system for all the crap players on our, and other teams lists.
Is a spud worse than a shitman? Is a rubbish footballer worse than a potato? And how do our spuds compare to spuds across the league?
We have the number one spuds in the comp.
Turner, JZ, Xerri, Hall, Lazarro, etc...

Our Spuds are so good we have a restraining order against Firrito, who stalks our grounds.

I did one last year involving super coach points
1664519826562.png

Damien Barrett would have s**t canned North a multitude of times while B.Scott and Noble was coaching us. It makes me sick hearing him being best buddies with them now on trade radio.

I really should stop listening to trade radio, they have got Conor McKenna joining the cats too now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back