2023/24 Melbourne Victory Thread - Farewell Leigh Broxham

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes a nice change from former Vucks scoring against us every time we play them to have Dinger hand us a pen.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

I was out last night so didn't watch the match just completed watching the replay, such a contrast to last week, I thought we controlled the majority of the match and apart from Izzo's mistake on Irankunda's goal it was a very solid performance away. It's never easy at Coopers no matter how Adelaide are travelling so I'm trilled we ended up with the three points and didn't concede a late goal. Zizo is a beast tore Adelaide apart a few times and could have set up a hattrick of goals in that first half if Nisha was on target. Good to see Bruno back on the score sheet hopefully they start flowing in again could have had another hattrick as well with that hit the come off the crossbar and onto the line. Onto WU on Thursday night what a horrible time to play right at the some time as Richmond V Carlton at the MCG across the road.. again I keep saying it this league sometimes.. 🤦‍♂️

Onto WU on Thursday night what a horrible time to play right at the some time as Richmond V Carlton at the MCG across the road.. again I keep saying it this league sometimes.. 🤦‍♂️

The AFL released their fixture a month AFTER the A-League season started.

I'm not a huge fan of the APL, but any fixture clashes are the fault of the AFL.

But yeah like you said, the contrast in how we played was there to be seen. I haven't seen us look so energetic for quite a while.

I'm not a huge fan of the APL, but any fixture clashes are the fault of the AFL.

But yeah like you said, the contrast in how we played was there to be seen. I haven't seen us look so energetic for quite a while.
Richmond v Carlton is always that Thursday though. It's not a big secret.

Richmond v Carlton is always that Thursday though. It's not a big secret.
Not only is Richmond V Carlton match always on the Thursday night of round one but WU V Victory was rescheduled to the Thursday night a couple of weeks back, it was original meant to be played on the 16th of March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team vs Tarneit Utd tonight

----------------------------------Izzo-----------------

Geria-----------Da Silva--------Miranda-----------Adama

-----Brimmer----------Bonevacia------------Zizou

----Arzani------------Bruno----------Folami

Siciliano
Nigro
Bos
Brox
Monge
Chappy