AFL 2023 - AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not based on anything but a hunch but I reckon Ratugolea may be back in defence this week switching J Henry forward (perhaps with his brother as sub).

J Henry kicked two v Freo and is handy whenever he plays forward.

Having a small play $13/$71 for 2/3 at B365.

Tim Kelly 25+ paying $1.61 on SB.

Has hit that 11/13 times this year.

Looks value.

Buller is $1.22 for a goal this week. I wonder how short his odds would be if he hadn't been entirely useless last week.

Alright men, no buggerising about this week by throwing beer money at big VFL spuds. After giving the books a reprieve over the last couple of weeks, It is time to wheel out the segment that has caused yacht dealerships and Golf courses to be flooded by an entirely new breed of nouveau riche degenerate.

Thats right, the LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK. currently up 169.2 units on the year.

This week, the unenlightened books have priced as strong favourites: a Collingwood side that not only has a forward line consisting of role players but whose previous area of strength(the midfield), has been depleted by the loss of both De goey and Sidebottom, the latter of whom was a star in the last encounter between these sides.
If we have learnt anything this year it is that teams can not afford to carry a shallow midfield.

Adelaide only lost the recent game between these sides by a solitary point due to the most atrocious goal kicking I have ever seen in my life.
Collingwood fielded a stronger side on that day then they will here and the Crows will likely come into this game unchanged after a confidence boosting 20 goal victory.

For the reasons outlined above, THE CROWS H2H@$3.50 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

5 Units

Last edited:
Alright men, no buggerising about this week by throwing beer money at big VFL spuds. After giving the books a reprieve over the last couple of weeks, It is time to wheel out the segment that that has caused yacht dealerships and Golf courses to be flooded by an entirely new breed of nouveau riche degenerate.

Thats right, the LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK. currently up 169.2 units on the year.

This week, the unenlightened books have priced as strong favourites: a Collingwood side that not only has a forward line consisting of role players but whose previous area of strength(the midfield), has been depleted by the loss of both De goey and Sidebottom, the latter of whom was a star in the last encounter between these sides.
If we have learnt anything this year it is that teams can not afford to carry a shallow midfield.

Adelaide only lost the recent game between these sides by a solitary point due the most atrocious goal kicking I have ever seen in my life.
Collingwood fielded a stronger side on that day then they will here and the Crows will likely come into this game unchanged after a confidence boosting 20 goal victory.

For the reasons outlined above, THE CROWS H2H@$3.50 IS THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

5 Units

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Jordan Belfort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going to back this, cats midfield looks light on.

Rohan & JVR have kicked a goal every game they have played.

Slight concern about the weather forecast but will have a go at those odds

Attachments

• 48AD0A72-35A0-496E-B605-207EA05CCD4F.png
    48AD0A72-35A0-496E-B605-207EA05CCD4F.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 130
Geelong firmed into favs im guessing coz no oliver...interesting.
Interesting, you say?

I'd say it's certainly not surprising. Are you suggesting it's surprising the absence of Oliver resulted in a four point swing?

He is worth about four points so to me that's not interesting. What would be interesting is if Melbourne continued to firm. That would have been interesting purely for the fact it would have made no sense.

Ill do a cross sport for Round 15

Harris English Top 30 in the Travellers in Connecticut this week
Melbourne To Win against Geelong

Odds: $5.27

Harris English Top 30 in the Travellers in Connecticut this week
Melbourne To Win against Geelong
Saints to beat Brisbane

Odds: $10.03 (bet Refund if 1 leg fails)

Interesting, you say?

I'd say it's certainly not surprising. Are you suggesting it's surprising the absence of Oliver resulted in a four point swing?

He is worth about four points so to me that's not interesting. What would be interesting is if Melbourne continued to firm. That would have been interesting purely for the fact it would have made no sense.
Well we beat pies minus oliver and danger goes out.. I feel bookies anticipate a desperate geelong tonight hence the odds not actual performance and so am I...i am betting geelong tbh too despite the lower odds and targeting holmes, bruhn and duncan fantasy with increased responsibility.

Btw guys...what of the newer lesser known sites offer fantasy under overs?? Im limited or banned at main ones pbet, sbet, b365, lads, neds lol... Surely there a few new ones?? Thanks in advance

It's Chris Scott's 300th game as Coach tonight. At home, I expect Geelong to be pretty desperate for the win. It is absolutely freezing here today. Won't be much better tonight, with possible rain too. No wind to speak of at the moment.

god middle of winter footy sucks the odds are so shithouse (except 365 :'( )

everyone just bet YIBIR tonight ascot race 4 at 13$ and hope the ******* cat stays surely appleby knows what he's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back