Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing big balls GIF

He showed some clear signs that he was completely s**t a week earlier. Remember having to abuse him in the first quarter before he went on to score like a champ after.

So, you were busy last week were you ??

Bench rooks just refuse to hit 400k

Samson the Roman god my only one

I just got rid of Poo after reaching the magic 400K mark and I have McVee and Cincotta eyeing the number off suspiciously, as if they are concerned what will happen if they cross it...

Trades: (1) Dylan Moore -> Matt Rowell (2) Alwyn Davey -> Bailey Humphrey (+59k for sideways next week)

I need help on this trade.

Setterfield and Cincotta to Drury and Merret
or
Setterfield and Cincotta to Sharp and B Smith?

Better player or better rook?
I would take Fleeton over Drury. So either B or C :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know much about Patty Parnell? It feels wrong but Cincotta has thrown a spanner in the works 🤣
Is in the best 22 for the Crows. Has a great kick, so prefers to kick over handball. Plays backlines so can end up on the end of some cheap kick/marks. Not known to take a hanger, but took one last week. Usually averages 40-60, but will improve. Is the size of a 14 year old, so has been substituted off due to injury a few times.

I'm still scared on Steele as he is the last game of the week

Steele - Whitfield and need help with 2nd trade...

McVee or Cincotta to Hobbs? Not sure which one

Harakiri it is then. 👍

Such is my feelings to how Grundy has let me down.

Mcandrew averages 70+ at VFL level. Grundy averages 68. All he'd need is 60+ to be as good as Brodie yet is 400+ thousand cheaper and money that can go towards premiums who actually score.

Cincotta not named and unlikely to be the sub doesn't change my trade plans, but it does open up 1 red dot to give me some flexibility in looping, especially since Carlton have a Sunday game.

Cincotta not named and unlikely to be the sub doesn't change my trade plans, but it does open up 1 red dot to give me some flexibility in looping, especially since Carlton have a Sunday game.

Yep, I'm going to enjoy the option of choosing between Drury's 1 vs Humphrey's 0 in my mids this week !!!

The choices, the choices !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back