Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm going to enjoy the option of choosing between Drury's 1 vs Humphrey's 0 in my mids this week !!!

The choices, the choices !!!
Mine's between Wilmot and Humprey, but it's more if my VC does well, I'll have the option to change my bench and emergency someone that's better than Wilmot/Humphrey.

I’m I mad to be sucked in by Parnells 100 vs the saints. Would be a swap for Connor McKenna so feels lower risk. Looking to ride him and Hobbs for 4/5 weeks and leaves on Sheezel as rookie on field with JJ, Rat, Fiorini, Hobbs and Parnell as some mid price hit and hopes!
Parnell looked clean and a nice tile off the backline
I like Parnell alot, you could do worse, and probably are doing worse with McKenna

Animated GIF
He is the rain on that lovely parade

Thinking Sicily & Hobbs now. Would prefer to go to someone fieldable 35k cheaper than Hobbs so I can get a Merrett over a Sicily, but we're in Bruhn or Greenwood territory there and I hate it. Could go down to Humphrey/Sharp, but very apprehensive fielding Humphrey.

Although I guess if I got Humphrey I could just field Pedlar over him, so it's effectively Pedlar on field or Hobbs on field. I think I've just posted myself into a change of mind. Humphrey over Hobbs, field Pedlar, Merrett > Sicily by more than Hobbs > Pedlar, plus the extra cash is very handy & get a sighter of Hobbs this week anyway.

Yep, DONE. Mills -> Merrett, Chandler -> Humphrey. 129k banked for next week which hopefully finally proves useful to have.

Welcome Pedlar to the field for the first time this year. Love the bloke, don't trust him from a fantasy perspective, but he's a jet so * it let's have a dip.

Could have gone any of Serong, Brayshaw, Oliver, Dawson, Laird, but at Merrett's price point, good bye for me (shared by the last 3), and upcoming run when I'm chasing points, it's a no brainer, right? We can wait a couple weeks on Laird, yeah? Unless they decide to tag the * out of Merrett because he's their only mid left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off-topic
How come like 80% of Supercoach is Victorian based with maybe 10% WA

But Fantasy is like 40% WA

Is Supercoach promoted more overseast? Like why dont they play fantasy- or why dont West Aussies play Supercoach?
Probably because SuperCoach is the Herald Sun ....a Vic based newspaper

Probably because SuperCoach is the Herald Sun ....a Vic based newspaper
That would be my understanding as well - and WA trusts precious little from over East, especially the Herald Sun

Still curious on how others would split Young vs Whitfield

Young - Better bye, safer option. Low(er) ceiling.
Whitfield - Higher Ceiling, better run coming up. Worse bye, higher injury risk
IMO, Whitfield, because he's done it B4 & has had a run of 3 good scores

Dom Sheed is better Value then Kennedy
Looks like he is the Fittest player in the side after the month off and has a floor of 70 (better then players like Chad Warner)
111 and 81 last 2
Looking through some lovely rose coloured glasses there:think: Be like me saying Cotchin back in is a lock:tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back