Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've traded in Matt Kennedy. No idea what Carlton's selectors are up to, but with Hewett sub, Kennedy should be ok. Problem is him not being dropped or sub next week. Maybe Hobbs a safer pick, but prefer Kennedy's scoring potential. Would take Ash for sure, but can't get there with what I want to do.

The risk there is if Kennedy isn't performing he is subbed off for Hewett. Like for like

Collingwood is a tough matchup

I've traded in Matt Kennedy. No idea what Carlton's selectors are up to, but with Hewett sub, Kennedy should be ok. Problem is him not being dropped or sub next week. Maybe Hobbs a safer pick, but prefer Kennedy's scoring potential. Would take Ash for sure, but can't get there with what I want to do.
We go down together brother

Have put the emergency on Humphrey and Chesser since Chesser plays later in the week. If VC does well, I still the option of waiting to see if Humphrey scores well or not. If he scores poorly, I can move the E from Chesser and emergency Mitchell instead (who I currently have on field). If he plays well, I'll take Humphrey's score and move Mitchell to bench.

Fahey was my trade-in all week .....my gut said he would play .....now, all my plans in disarray

Regrettably, I've had to spend up big on a rookie replacement ......Fleeton

Really upset, as it's cut my funds in the bank in half, for next week .....gone from $10K to $5K :moustache:

Last edited:
Houston, zieball, brodie Smith all gone huge against st Kilda as half backs last 3 weeks. Maybe I go risky with whit over butters

Fahey was my trade-in all week .....my gut said he would play .....now, all my plans in disarray

Regrettably, I've had to spend up big on a rookie replacement ......Fleeton

Really upset, as it's cut my funds in the bank in half, for next week .....gone from $10K to $5K :moustache:
money GIF

Houston, zieball, brodie Smith all gone huge against st Kilda as half backs last 3 weeks. Maybe I go risky with whit over butters
Like it a lot - they do get back hard as a team so there will be a lot fat side swings and roundabouts!

thoughts on Liam Shiels ? Getting a good number of CBAs and North are ravaged with injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thoughts on Liam Shiels ? Getting a good number of CBAs and North are ravaged with injury
I got him in my keeper draft;

He started the year on the wing and laid plenty of tackles, pretty solid citizen.

Now North are in trouble, he's upped his work load and looking one of their best players.

Not a bad option, Subbed on v Suns and scored 41 in a quarter and a bit.

McVee > Sharpe locked in. Can only do one of the following:
  • McGrath > Ash - short term cash gen and good role with cumming out (that’s what she said). However is quite expensive for a stepping stone.
  • Davey > Fleton - gets Davey off the ground, but no idea on Felton’s JS.

So the only option I think is to delete my team. Thoughts ?

McVee > Sharpe locked in. Can only do one of the following:
  • McGrath > Ash - short term cash gen and good role with cumming out (that’s what she said). However is quite expensive for a stepping stone.
  • Davey > Fleton - gets Davey off the ground, but no idea on Felton’s JS.

So the only option I think is to delete my team. Thoughts ?
Davey on the ground is horrible but don’t love Fleton’s JS. Anyone else you can afford?

Biting the bullet and picking Kennedy over JJ. Teams already stuffed, why not. Hoping to see JJ pump out only a 40 today 😬😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back