Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisbane fans had posted on here that he was unlikely to make it to the byes and would be first out. Was only ever good for the quick cash gen, which he has been.
No one doubted that he’d be one of the first gone but after Fagan came out last week saying they were going to back him in for a couple I was hoping he’d at least crack the 400 with a few back to back games before punting him

Yeo back ....and 2nd look at Salem

One of those two in next week .....Hobbs also a lookey
Don't forget to have another eyeball on Bruhn..... just saying

Looking ahead to next week, how many rookies are people likely to be fielding in their best 18 in the first bye week?

I have 3 - Wardlaw, Chandler and then one of Angwin/Van Rooyen/Mullin/random week 12 rook trade in like Harvey Harrison (yuk).

Is that a normal amount or overs?
Have 1 at this stage (Pedlar - but not a rookie technically) if you don't count Sheezel. Will be 0 rooks as of next. So will have 18 plus Angwin, McVee, Wardlaw and Bergman. Looking forward to 3 trades and 12-20 new DPP's as well.....:partypooper:

Man I hope Carlton and Brisbane both get flogged so they're forced to swing the axe and bring back Cincotta and Sharp. Need them over byes
I hope not..... wanted to bring in Butters by trading out Pedlar and Hollands, but the selection carnage on my bench means I have to do a downwards/sideways trade.

1685025673531.png

Looking ahead to next week, how many rookies are people likely to be fielding in their best 18 in the first bye week?

I have 3 - Wardlaw, Chandler and then one of Angwin/Van Rooyen/Mullin/random week 12 rook trade in like Harvey Harrison (yuk).

Is that a normal amount or overs?
As it currently stands, I'll have 4 + Sheezel. Hopefully, that will drop bya at least one with next weeks trades (barring injuries and d!ck selection moves).

I can get someone like Ashcroft/Fiorini up to Butters or get an extra rook off the ground and get Hobbs, kind of seduced by his draw, eagles and North

Fio probs keep for his bye but Ashcroft is going next week anyway as he has first bye and I'm hoping to get him and wilmot up to someone decent in that round
I really don't see why you want to get rid of Ashcroft. Averaging 95 over his last 5 and has a BE of 45.

If that's the worst problem in your team, you should be measuring your garage to make sure the Hilux will fit.

I really don't see why you want to get rid of Ashcroft. Averaging 95 over his last 5 and has a BE of 45.

If that's the worst problem in your team, you should be measuring your garage to make sure the Hilux will fit.
I'm going to be running Ashcroft until at least rd 17 given his lush run of fixtures post bye.

To get rid of Hollands or keep him? Might have to go Hollands to Humphrey which feels like a waste. At least Humphrey will make some cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To get rid of Hollands or keep him? Might have to go Hollands to Humphrey which feels like a waste. At least Humphrey will make some cash.

I've gone Cincotta to Humphrey which does feel like a waste, but ultimately Humphrey will play every remaining game and will still go up another few hundred.

I hope not..... wanted to bring in Butters by trading out Pedlar and Hollands, but the selection carnage on my bench means I have to do a downwards/sideways trade.

View attachment 1696511
LOL ....you just know, next match Sharp and Cincotta will be back ....and Weddle & Lachlan dropped

Last edited:
LOL ....you just know, next week Sharp and Cincotta will be back ....and Weddle & Lachlan dropped

I guarantee Sharp will not be playing next week. To date, no Lion player has ever scored more than zero during the bye.

Sharps selection will depend heavily on whether Rich remains best 22. Right now, it's Rich's spot to lose.
the strain GIF

The only reason I may trade him this week is I’m overloaded with R12 bye players, and with his average scoring outside the Gabba it might be the week to do it. But if you did do that trade it would be brave, and if he gets a 60 odd and doesn’t make a lot of cash + his BE blows out again and whoever you bring in gets 90-100 you would be vindicated. IF you can get him to a premo I’d say do it

Would be going a week early but he averages over 100 at the Gabba and his next 2 are away from there where he averages much less, those 2 are spread over 3 weeks where his cash gen will stall

I've gone Hobbs anyway though

Will get Ashcroft upto a premo next round anyway, will leave me with 1 rook in Wardlaw and then some midpricers (Hobbs, fio, sheez, rstkins)

Waning a bit on bringing Laird in this week. Brisbane are pretty hard, there's the injury cloud as always, and next week GC up in Darwin which reduces scoring by 10%. As a contested bloke it probably won't hurt him too much, but maybe waiting is the smart play?

Means I probably either go Brayshaw, Serong, or Sicily and bank cash. Buying Brayshaw high feels so silly, but i dunno. Is there a risk Harmes tags this week and they replace the Oliver rotation with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back