Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he's named (or will be) in the 22 but I don't think he'll last long.
Mackenzie rested again, Ned Long stiff to not be named after last week's VFL numbers.
Seamus to return as well. Sic next game.

OK changed trades ....mainly because Ratkins getting selected

Early week it was Butters and Macrae IN
NOW
It is Docherty and Redman IN ....mainly due to low ownership % with Doch ....only way I can make up ground

1685694709344.png

NOW
It is Docherty and Redman IN ....mainly due to low ownership % with Doch ....only way I can make up ground

View attachment 1702681
Yep Reaction GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Who would you trade first - Worpel or Fiorini?

Same question applied to Ginbey vs Cowan. Cowan dead rookie but provides limited $ for upgrades next week.

Screenshot_20230602-181936.png

Final trades for this week. Taking the punt on Harrison and hoping he gets the next two weeks at least and scores ok. His scores will likely drop off but gives me another heartbeat. Considered Wilmot - Greenwood as well but just not sure he'll keep the role for much longer and the Round 15 bye is a killer.

Gives me the cash to target Young down back next week.

1685696466849.png

Leaves 200k for next week.

Or I skip one of Hobbs/Greenwood and trade Ginbey to Mullin leaving 520-600k pending Greenwood/Hobbs.

Thoughts?

View attachment 1702725

Leaves 200k for next week.

Or I skip one of Hobbs/Greenwood and trade Ginbey to Mullin leaving 520-600k pending Greenwood/Hobbs.

Thoughts?
Skip Greenwood ....only one ton, last week ....there's no trend there & LDU back possibly next week

Mullin due to make $26K ....I'd prefer the Hobbs trade-in over Greenwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skip Greenwood ....only one ton, last week ....there's no trend there & LDU back possibly next week

Mullin due to make $26K ....I'd prefer the Hobbs trade-in over Greenwood
Same average over the last 3 - 92. Hobbs has the better bye too

NOW

View attachment 1702681
Oooooo, going against the TED alphabetical rule of Fantasy - be brave!

View attachment 1702700

Trades this week

Actually dont mind hough's scoring potential... B/E of 32... if he spuds can just trade him next week
Brave with Hough - like it, but brave - like facing into a gale force wind in a tinny!

Who would you trade first - Worpel or Fiorini?

Same question applied to Ginbey vs Cowan. Cowan dead rookie but provides limited $ for upgrades next week.
Worpel - I did in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back