Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 12 Discussion - The Byes Are Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenwood concussed on the brink of half time. Was playing super well too FFS.

At least that's the stepping stone to Serong sorted.
Was just about to say Jye's concussion should secure his spot with LDU back next week and then he looks like he's got a (possible) concussion as well

I traded in Keays (123), Briggs (117) and Merrett (99 at HT) this week.

Best trade ins ever
Pizza Yes GIF

Greenwood and Cincotta the two who'll drop off for me, it seems.

Now just have to hope Wardlaw, Sheezel & Ziebell (ffs) can cover the 66 and 'add value' to not become the 18th.

Had Ziebell out for Dawson most of this week. Talked into 'not trading premiums' - so stings a bit, but in the context of that trade becoming Pedlar -> Keays instead, as long as he doesn't score 45 or less and drop 55k, it's a net 'win'

Reckon I could crack 2000 just from Zez's second half alone.

No idea how my live score works though, like Sheez is still below Cinc and Fio (Hobbs is below Fio too) so not sure if their scores are included or not atm. It says I'm 1806 live though with Sheez, Hobbs and Zez (c) in play, so 2050 might be on? Assuming Zez gets another 70-80 of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood's head knock means I have to take Walsh's 55 because I already have Cincotta and Pedlar with lower scores.

I traded in Keays (123), Briggs (117) and Merrett (99 at HT) this week.

Best trade ins ever
Pizza Yes GIF
Nice work. I've got Keays, Briggs & Dawson so you'll have me best it seems.
Just needed cash gen from the first two, and they can go at any minute, but might hold a couple of weeks with their low break evens as I missed a couple of rookies (Seamus & Dyl Will)

Nice work. I've got Keays, Briggs & Dawson so you'll have me best it seems.
Just needed cash gen from the first two, and they can go at any minute, but might hold a couple of weeks with their low break evens as I missed a couple of rookies (Seamus & Dyl Will)
Yeah I'm going to keep them until they put up a really bad score.

Need to fix the rest of my team over the bye weeks first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back