Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 12 Discussion - The Byes Are Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziebell junking it up late was a small mercy.

1960, but I think I’ll take that given the Greenwood whack probably cost ~35 points or so given Wardlaw (62) was my 18th.

7 black dots who are ‘regulars’ this week out if the way, so think I’m in good stead, hopefully.

1722 all out pre removals

Managed to recover my rank around to where it was at the start of the week. Decent final game. Nic Martin was a great get for me and Redman was solid as well. Hobbs did the job again too.

Eagerly awaiting lockout to finally offload some of the peaked players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1722 all out pre removals

Managed to recover my rank around to where it was at the start of the week. Decent final game. Nic Martin was a great get for me and Redman was solid as well. Hobbs did the job again too.

Eagerly awaiting lockout to finally offload some of the peaked players

Thought they'd already removed the drops offs?

1899 rank 40 to 79. Just gotta treat the byes as one big round as rank will Yo yo. No fio or Atkins so only 20 on field, will help next week. Ashcroft to Neale means one less premo score but another leg up over the next few weeks. Little pain for some future gain hopefully.

1841. Back down I go to 4.4k.

Not even copping injuries, just paying up for absolute dross.

Difference between bringing in Laird and captaining him and Merrett a mere 148 points (I think..too wild about it to calc it properly).

1923, hoping for more but thats ok

21 with no planning

English, Docherty & Mullin traded in, 3k short of Merrett instead of Doch damn that would of been a dream round.

Only 1 score under 60 in the 21 so not bad from the lads.

1788. Got royally f**ked picking laird and Greenwood over Dawson and Hobbs. I don't know why I keep playing this game
Yeah the swings this year that I’ve had from 50/50 calls like this have been mental. They don’t just lose out by a couple of points, they get absolutely smoked, and more often than not, the guys with better BEs (the better picks) are f*cking me over.

Could have gone Merrett and Keays this week. I went Walsh and Greenwood. Literally a 170 point swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back