Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Hayden Young exist?

I'm sure a few coaches traded out Darcy before this round, but I said earlier, this is not the round to upgrade him as he's up against a weakened West Coast who have terrible rucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe Finn Callaghan is going to be in my side this time next week.
You may end up being rewarded, he's good, but patience or coincidence is going to be your friend.

Apparently so, some say he is an apparition, appearing when you least expect him
Iā€™ve got to the point where Iā€™m not expecting him to appear at all, so by your logic he should be appearing everywhere!

Brennan Cox delivering the steaming pile of turd that was coming for those that got him after round 1

If only I had the balls to follow through on my Darcy call
Animated GIF

Iā€™ve got to the point where Iā€™m not expecting him to appear at all, so by your logic he should be appearing everywhere!
Sounds like my strategy to select Fantasy players - start with a good team and see how quick I can trash it

Brennan Cox delivering the steaming pile of turd that was coming for those that got him after round 1
Would love him to crawl to a minimum of 44 so I maintain value and find a solution this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back