Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do Mahoney and Lazzaro play?

Bit worried CCJ and Comben are out and they will use Ziebell as a makeshift tall forward
I doubt a busted up Ziebell can function in a Gresham, Higgins, Butler, Owens mosquito fleet forward line.

My guess is he 'rests' up forward this week. In which case his cash gen is fried.

Bit worried CCJ and Comben are out and they will use Ziebell as a makeshift tall forward
It’s not looking great now they’ve included Bergman plus Simpkin is already lining up at CHF on the team sheet (obviously not playing there) which highlights the complete lack of forwards. Ziebell is literally the only one on that sheet that can play forward lmao

Thanks everyone for the assuredness re: JZ

...I definitely won't hunt any of you down if I see him lining up forward on Sunday :)

Logue has been training as a forward this week. Would be suprised if Ziebell moves forward.

Did Ziebell play down back in match sim?

If Drury is playing half forward, Bergman is INT and Logue has trained as a forward, then you're right that it's pretty safe to assume that with Hall and Logue out of the backline, that JZ should, in theory, stay down back.

Thanks everyone for the assuredness re: JZ

...I definitely won't hunt any of you down if I see him lining up forward on Sunday :)
Clarko said in his presser Logue probably spends time forward.

Mahoney is a small or high half forward. Lazarro plays wing.

We could well use JZ as a forward but I think Zurhaar or Logue are better options. JZ has lost whatever agility he once had. We also don't have a back-up ruck with last week's carnage. I thought Greenwood would come in and play as a mobile kpf and change in the ruck. But who knows now ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some suggestion, just chit chat ....Fyfe when he comes back, he could be playing more Midfield, to fix the FREO issues around clearances

Will it impact Serong / Brayshaw :eyes:
It wouldn't be a surprise to see him in the middle...
but it would be a surprise to see him out there at all.
If his body survives more than one match it would be a miracle.

I doubt many (on here at least) are jumping on Fiorini and/or Atkins without understanding the risks. I'm looking at Atkins as an expensive rook that comes with all the risks of a rook. Worst case he drops a 50 and gets dropped. He'll still go up 40k and I'll be able to make 200k trading him down to a basement rook next week. If he holds his spot he gets to play WC and gain another 50k+.

Fiorinis JS is much better it's just a matter of what he can score at.

As long as you have a get out plan they are worth the shot imo.

This. I've traded out two rooks for them, and have Atkins on the bench. All about banking some cash with a plan to upgrade Fiorini to a premo and downgrade Atkins to a rook.

This. I've traded out two rooks for them, and have Atkins on the bench. All about banking some cash with a plan to upgrade Fiorini to a premo and downgrade Atkins to a rook.
I am trading deadwood for them (Mcgrath and Setters) :cool:

*Possibly upgrade Setterfield instead but Mcgrath definitely becoming Fiorini.

Keep going back and forth but more set on Fiorini
Can do two fix ups on the bench trading
McKenzie > Fiorini
Cowan > Angwin (not sure on JS wish I could afford Weddle)

Or

Ginbey > Stewart
McKenzie > Drury

Which mean Willmont will be on field.
Pls help!!

I'm taking some license with a typical knee meniscus .....IIRC that timeframe was mentioned when he had the Operation ....but can't recall where & by who
Interesting. I’ve read so many different takes in it including takes that are up to 6 months with one of those tears. If it’s potentially going to be 4-6ish then he becomes a great trade target in draft leagues

Keep going back and forth but more set on Fiorini
Can do two fix ups on the bench trading
McKenzie > Fiorini
Cowan > Angwin (not sure on JS wish I could afford Weddle)

Or

Ginbey > Stewart
McKenzie > Drury

Which mean Willmont will be on field.
Pls help!!
First one. Stewart unlikely to go large this week and Ginbey may still yet prove to be useful whereas Cowan is done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back