Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion - Happy Mothers Day !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie roulette screwing me again.
Can't believe I got Cincottas 22 over Fleetons 31.

Real fail was Chandler over Pedlar, just can't pick those two.

2,093, dropped about 4k spots out to 9k.

Gambled on Laird beating Oliver VC, looked ok til he was subbed.

Came in to Round 9 around 3k and thinking I was traveling ok..... scored 2015

"

Traded in Mills for 3
Benched Ginbey (96) over Cincotta (22)
English Captain (92) can't complain but...
Phillipou (52) with Pedlar (80) on the bench.

I still haven't checked yet to see who has what bye but I'm sure that will go well :thumbsu:.

Seth Meyers Ok GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2247, moved up nearly 1500 spots this week up into the top 2.7k. Travelling up the ranks nicely given I was outside the top 10k a few weeks ago.

Up 1.5k places to 4.3k but rookies are a bit of concern. Have traded out Ginbey, Hollands and Pedlar so missing out on their cash, while the rookies I've kept are dudding it up other than JVR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely moved in rank and yet all my players played decent

Really not sure how to move in rank this year… feels like once you are behind, you can’t catch up…
Same experience, 2167 and only up 2000 places from dirty deep reaches of the high 20,000's

Not sure which draft score to believe.

Website has 1636
App has 1556

I have 25% Emergency threshold on and Mills scored 6 as captain, so the website has added Anderson's 86 but the app has not and gives me 19 players scores (My bench too)

My opponent scored 1564 please give me the win.
Seems like the website was right, added my VC score after lockout basically. Weird one

My only win in any form of fantasy..... i'll take it

League suss cos im comiss

2207 for the week .....Rookies had a day out this round .....happy, considering I had to take English's 92 as (C)

Also Steele and Laird, both only playing 3/4 games, didn't help .....so given those obstacles, I'll take small wins in rankings ......up 2,400 spots

1684068251716.png

FFS, I checked last night and I had moved up a few hundred spots, look this morning, my score is a little lower and I've actually dropped a a thousand spots. How late were the adjustments?!
Coniglio had 2 points added with adjustments last night. They were definitely made before lockout finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back