Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion - Happy Mothers Day !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMD horrible week

Traded Ashcroft (109) and Pedlar (80)

Looked like Laird trade in was going to soften the blow but no, of course the little potato gets subbed in the last qtr

Hunt and Stocker back down to earth, got trapped by their form which masked their spudness. Should have traded one of them instead of Ashcroft.

Day and Firioni even worse

English not good enough. Lucky he had that 150 last week because the other 2 weeks in my team have been sub tons. Week capped off by Green being an utter potato. 30 touches for an 80 hang your head in shame

First complaints about Green. Now everyone is posting their scores.

Checks Kayo. 9.5 minutes to go.

200w.gif

2264 all out, my best round for the year rankings wise.

Finished 1287th overall for the round and jumped over 6k spots in the overall to 16195. Ash and Callaghan getting excellent scores helped and Daicos getting a ton helped too.
Giants play last game of the round again next week so hopefully a repeat performance.

Midfield was brilliant. Lowest score was Parker’s 88.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely moved in rank and yet all my players played decent

Really not sure how to move in rank this year… feels like once you are behind, you can’t catch up…

Feels the same. Scored 2185. Moved from 3.1k to 2.9k rank. Extremely slow grind at this rank. Need an outstanding round just to make a dent.

The only disappointment I had was Chandler and obviously Cincotta which everyone had. Otherwise all my players scores about as expected. I guess you could add Green but he's highly owned.

I'm going to have to try and pull some some of wizardy POD trading out in the coming rounds

Barely moved in rank and yet all my players played decent

Really not sure how to move in rank this year… feels like once you are behind, you can’t catch up…

Actually find the opposite. Very close around the 5-20k mark, few points make big ranking jumps

Gone 17k>13k>9k>5.5k>4.5k last 5 rounds

Imagine its going to be much harder to move now though

Now that I've finished the game as well... :p

2209 this week. Another big Sunday. [INSERT TOM GREEN RANT HERE].

Third round in a row I've finished the week in the top 11k for the week but only up 3.5k places for the week.

Actually find the opposite. Very close around the 5-20k mark, few points make big ranking jumps

Gone 17k>13k>9k>5.5k>4.5k last 5 rounds

Imagine its going to be much harder to move now though
I made up 6k this week. So if you have the right PODs it is possible to move a lot. Finished just outside the Top 1000 for the round too

2054 went back 5k.

all my pod who flew me up last 3 weeks flew me back down.

time to fix my cash gen now for a few weeks too.

Not sure which draft score to believe.

Website has 1636
App has 1556

I have 25% Emergency threshold on and Mills scored 6 as captain, so the website has added Anderson's 86 but the app has not and gives me 19 players scores (My bench too)

My opponent scored 1564 please give me the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back