2023 Leading goal scorer

Who will kick the most goals in our 2023 season?

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Dustin Martin

• Shai Bolton

• Noah Cumberland

• Sampson Ryan

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With Lynch out for a fair chunk of the season and Jack probably needing a few breaks during the year the leading goal scorer for the year has opened right up

Thought it might be a fun discussion to have

It's kinda sad - I did the maths and I'm struggling to get anyone over 40 goals to be honest.

Voted for Sampson just for the good news it would be if he ended up with say 45....

It's kinda sad - I did the maths and I'm struggling to get anyone over 40 goals to be honest.

Voted for Sampson just for the good news it would be if he ended up with say 45....
Yeah it’s going to be really open I think
On the positive note we probably have 4 guys who could legitimately score around that number and that’s a very good spread of goal scorers

Interesting that no one has really backed Jack in despite him not being his best by ave he is actually leading the race

Yeah it’s going to be really open I think
On the positive note we probably have 4 guys who could legitimately score around that number and that’s a very good spread of goal scorers

Interesting that no one has really backed Jack in despite him not being his best by ave he is actually leading the race
Reality is all of the dudes in the poll are likely to average around 1.5 to 2.0 - hence the 40 odd final outcome.
They say a good spread of goalkickers is best so if we could tidy up our forward 50's we at least have some match-up challenges and obvious firepower up front.

Back