2023 Pre Season - SAM FLANDERS HYPE THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Not enough Flanders hype for mine.

And the Crab nowhere to be seen.....

Mods, this thread is off the rails.
Fn7RYxdaMAAFeVh

Does anything else need to be said?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could be lucky to have an intra-club match practice on Wed.
That would be nice.
I'm mentally exhausted from trying to please everyone. So I need to get back to being me, why I started attending training to begin with. My own enjoyment. So hoping a few days up there, attend training where I don't have to please everyone (but you guys) and just rejuvinate.

That would be nice.
I'm mentally exhausted from trying to please everyone. So I need to get back to being me, why I started attending training to begin with. My own enjoyment. So hoping a few days up there, attend training where I don't have to please everyone (but you guys) and just rejuvinate.
You only need to please yourself. Don't worry about other fans.

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed that we have essentially no reports from Suns training this year. It seems like no BigFooty fans visit sessions. Wish I lived on GC.

You only need to please yourself. Don't worry about other fans.

I have to say, I am a bit disappointed that we have essentially no reports from Suns training this year. It seems like no BigFooty fans visit sessions. Wish I lived on GC.
At least the club puts out videos of training. And pictures, but yeah, its a shame you dont have people up on GC that does it.

That would be nice.
We appreciate the effort, thanks :thumbsu:

That would be nice.
Hey Jen. I think I speak for everyone on our board when I say we're all very grateful for the training reports you write up for us but I also think it's important to acknowledge that your mental health is far more important and should take precedence. I can certainly relate to the feeling of trying to please everyone and just ending up exhausted from it so I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way. Fingers crossed your holiday to our city can help you rediscover your passion for attending footy training sessions.

I also want to say that there is absolutely zero pressure to please us so don't feel like you have to do anything if you're not feeling up to it. Of course we'd all appreciate it if you felt like sharing any observations but I think it would be unfair for anyone to expect it and/or ask for more effort than you were intending to give. I know it can be hard sometimes but boundaries are so crucial when it comes to looking after your own mental health and I'll just leave it at that so we don't get really off topic and risk triggering anyone.

He looks pretty good to me, could be ready round 1 (in 4 weeks, 5 days)?

It makes you realise where you are physically when the guy with the grade 3 hamstring tear is punching out 3.5 minutes kms in blistering heat outside while I'm "fully fit "and struggling for 5.5minute kms on a treadmill in an air conditioned gym

Charlie Constable to the back lines, they like his kicking skills, interesting.

Charlie Constable to the back lines, they like his kicking skills, interesting.
Surprised to read that he's 193cm! Looks as though in match sim today the defenders were Collins, ballard, Lemmens, long, constable, farrar and one obscured but looked quite short, macpherson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back