Game Day 2023 Round 04 Bloods v. Port Adelaide - Sat. 8 Apr - 7:30 PM - SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are a horrible side, and we looked shadows of our form last year, for the second week in a row.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sucked in Port, you keep your coach !

Unfortunately he out coached our one

Honestly one of the forwards have to go too tall on a cold surface and especially as Bud can’t defend

Not sure how you come to that conclusion. We were poor at times but probably controlled more of the match than port did in the end. They were just as poor as we were
Cause we can't win contested ball anymore

Not sure how you come to that conclusion. We were poor at times but probably controlled more of the match than port did in the end. They were just as poor as we were
Agree with this. For much of the match we were better. But they always looked more likely to score once inside fifty whereas we had to generate all our scores from the backline.

in fact the entire match was determined by our Backline. They held their opponents to 66 points and generated almost all of the scoring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some immense individual efforts in the 2nd half not enough in the end. The defence did well to hold on as well as they could, just not moving the ball forward particularly well at the moment and not capitalising on opportunities.

Its hard to write off a champion of the game but like JPK its going to take something unfortunate to drop Buddy with the match committee we have. And I dont wish injury on anyone at all.

It was only when we really got rolling last season where the side was settled.

We had 67 inside 50s to 45, should be winning with that supply.

We did well in some respects considering we most both McCartins.

Buddy for me is done
Agree with all that.

Will be really sad to see Buddy pushed out of the side but we can't persist with him like this all season if it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back