Game Day 2023 Round 06 Geelong v Bloods at Kardinia Park Sat. 7.25 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
horse should seriously play a Kevin speedy distraction card tonight and say something like Matt Stevie should never umpire the swans ever agsin

but behind closed doors they should all be talking about whether heeney should continue in front of the ball, whether ladhams needs to be told to never kick again in open play, whether horse and the selection committee need to be told that mills is the best midfielder we have and moving him to defence needs to be considered madness, and how when Campbell gets the ball there is absolutely nothing to kick to because they either won’t work or don’t move

You mean start defenders in defence

what next? best midfielder in the middle

not drop Gould and Warner after 1 game ha ha crazy

Yeah, Corey Warner would have made all the difference tonight. And we probably would have won if only Francis was down back from the start and if Gould started the game.

Yes the mids have been poor, but the lack of forward and defensive structure at times has been glaring. The injury side of things does make at least that part more understandable

What positioning? We moved Mills out of defence for Gould and we still got ****ed.
TWO AND A HALF QUARTERS INTO THE MATCH!! ARE YOU THAT ******* BLIND? THREE QUARTERS BEFORE THEY MOVED FRANCIS!!! YOU ARE EITHER TROLLING OR COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD. Mods, I'll take a day off thanks. This guy is a ******* moron.

You mean start defenders in defence

what next? best midfielder in the middle

not drop Gould and Warner after 1 game ha ha crazy

Corey ******* Warner, of course, that's the other key ingredient missing. You guys are cooking with gas now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Corey Warner would have made all the difference tonight. And we'd probably win if only Francis was down back from the start and if Gould started the game.

Maybe we lose by more, but at least you reward people who showed a bit in a win instead of carrying people like Cunningham

and yes maybe Gould starts and gets flogged, but at least you see what you have and play your skipper and leading mid in a position he can try to help you win from.

Just shrugging and going woulda lost anyway woopsie, well thats just simple minded and ridiculous imo, why bother playing then, we wouldn't have ever won, just freshen the whole team up and forfeit

I'm not buying the grand final scarring theory, Geelong just have too many winners all over the ground as they did in the grand final and we are undermanned. You know you're in trouble when Mills has to play on Hawkins.
We will improve as we get players back, but I think this is our level atm.
I'm still underwhelmed by Ladhams.

Our three best key defenders are out and their two best key forwards have kicked 50% of their goals

Sure…but our midfielders are there they have been spanked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back