Trades 2023 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Callaghan to him is too sideways 🤔

Honestly looked at Hopper to him and it almost felt like you were getting the same player in terms of fantasy scoring, with similar risk profile, but walking away with $100K in your pocket for the trouble. ;)

$50K jump to Kennedy from Baker would likely net plenty more weekly points for minimum $. Callahan seems like he's got a higher ceiling recently and more rising to do, though Baker does have an awesome Marvel run coming up.

All depends how many trades you feel you'll need on the run home. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

222k in the bank for a upgrade next week.

Marvelous!

1453897-31074856-2560-1440.jpg

Never thought i’d be here.. but considering Matt Kennedy. Trading in Mills last week has destroyed all my future plans. Only way to continue to get rookies off my field asap is by going Mills Hollands and Mckenna to Stewart, Kennedy, Drury.

8B501B06-4140-4334-B8F4-6F4BAEBC9CB0.png 78FDD995-6A54-4823-9DD9-48EFC56B461F.png

Not enough cows that have moo’ed to trade Mills to anyone i’m keen on plus a 1 up 1 down… any other ideas??

Kents are sleeping on Darcy Moore 😴💤

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to go Mills to Kennedy and Chandler to Walsh via dpp.

Kennedy passed the eye test in the last game, will the midfield minutes stay around?

Are any of Parker / Rowbottom / Warner going to benefit from Mills too much? Parker and Warner tonned and Rowbottom hit 99 last week.

There’s a lot to like about De Goey that has honestly surprised me this year. Think he’s playing the best footy of his career and he’s getting basically permanent mid time. You could argue his role is currently better than other popular trade in, Merrett.

Number one cba mid at the pies, with the last three games going over 80% cba’s. Hits the scoreboard often getting a goal or more in 6/8 games this season too.

I think he will still be a tad inconsistent like others have mentioned but im not sure his Adelaide score is completely fair. I mean 6 free’s against isn’t something that’ll happen often, especially with the incompetent umpires with that whole Murphy front on contact, de goey deliberate fiasco.

In saying that I’ll probably still get Merrett and pay 60k more for a .1 higher average just to be “safe” 😝

Never thought i’d be here.. but considering Matt Kennedy. Trading in Mills last week has destroyed all my future plans. Only way to continue to get rookies off my field asap is by going Mills Hollands and Mckenna to Stewart, Kennedy, Drury.

View attachment 1689197View attachment 1689198

Not enough cows that have moo’ed to trade Mills to anyone i’m keen on plus a 1 up 1 down… any other ideas??
Liam Baker

So I can bring in this week sharp for Chandler via dpp

Then my biggest issue, I currently have gone zeebull and Merrett but I can go Dawson and DC as my replacements for mills and and hopper. Both zeebull and Dawson are KOTD campaigners and Merrett loves beating up on s**t sides or sides that don't pay close attention to mids. DC coming back from injury, probably risky, but my only real chance to get him.

What do we think guys?

So I can bring in this week sharp for Chandler via dpp

Then my biggest issue, I currently have gone zeebull and Merrett but I can go Dawson and DC as my replacements for mills and and hopper
Personally wouldn't want to go Cameron unsighted off an injury, especially considering Cox just played the game of his life in the ruck.

Imagine Cameron will be eased back in, played forward more, and will be very much at risk of copping the vest as part of the management.

Personally wouldn't want to go Cameron unsighted off an injury, especially considering Cox just played the game of his life in the ruck.

Imagine Cameron will be eased back in, played forward more, and will be very much at risk of copping the vest as part of the management.
Yeah, I usually would wait, but its my only chance to get both him and Dawson. But also my only chance to get zeebull and Merrett, I hate owning jack, he is everything I hate about the game. Soft footballers gathering stats and not much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back