Autopsy 2023 Round 8 – GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs, Saturday, May 6, 7.25PM AEST, Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Callaghan did not run to far. We do need to put more pressure on at times. We stand and watch them kick occasionally.

Actually thought Ward was a late out too until I saw him in the final minute. Man, you’ve got to step up mate. I liked XOH’s quarter, he’s never going to be the cleanest but he’s actually starting to find the ball and look threatening. Good quarter by Lloyd, and I liked Ash more than usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually thought Ward was a late out too until I saw him in the final minute. Man, you’ve got to step up mate. I liked XOH’s quarter, he’s never going to be the cleanest but he’s actually starting to find the ball and look threatening. Good quarter by Lloyd, and I liked Ash more than usual.
Agree on XOH. He's using his body well in contests and getting his hands on the ball.

We are in the game, just need to lift a bit. Especially putting pressure on Bont.
Would really help if we had Toby. Is there any indication how serious his ankle is?

Bedford looks slick as!! I see him playing a higher role maybe some mod minutes this season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Petty I know....

But 'flashy' boots on Giants' players annoys the heck out me.

Especially when the team, and often the very player wearing them is underperforming.

Bedford is lucky that sprayed kick didn’t result in a turnover but I really liked the intent. Identified the man in the middle and went for it, opened up the play and it eventually resulted in a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back