List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Macaulay Culkin 90S GIF by Home Alone

So we haven't even included pick 2 or 3?! :tearsofjoy:

This is sure to rile up the WC supporters...

North going after Reid, McKercher and Curtin......

Got to put the pressure on.

The Stephens deal had me a bit miffed but then realised we converted a PP into a Real pick that cant be reviewed by the AFL, smart move..

I think my favourite thing about this is the eagles fans losing their minds. campaigners need to relax and stop taking this all so seriously

They live in Western Australia, they have nothing else in life.

eagles will turn it down waiting for something better. then come begging for it 10mins before the deadline when they realise they're left holding only Reid but actually need multiple quality picks for their rebuild
Spot on ..... So, snoz, bide your time and wait for them to come crawling back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think that's quite right.

Once you've been delisted once, and you've been relisted, you're considered a UFA whenever your contract runs out.

For instance, no one refers to James Jordon as a delisted free agent. He was delisted in 2020 by the Demons, relisted by the Demons, and he's now joined the Swans as a UFA.

DFAs are players who aren't on any AFL lists, but have been at one point. eg. Toby Pink.
correct

I don't think we have the list spots to take 25 to the draft.

Expect that pick to be dealt elsewhere. Carlton most likely you'd assume.
Lolled way too much. I read that as taking 25 players in the draft … 🤣🤣🤣🤔 mind you, recent results and all

Someone who isn't a free agent.

So I assume that what they are really saying is that they are an uncontracted player but not yet at the club long enough to be classed as Restricted or Unrestricted.

If this is the case they should not be on the Free Agency list, but instead a separate list, because it is a contradiction in terms to have someone on a Free Agency List when they are not a Free Agent.

Only the AFL could dream this up, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back