2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the sanfl have to improve the stream if they expect people to pay for this. Very hard to pick up the players and who has the ball.

From what I can sort of see Taylor, nankervis,hamill have done some good things.

Also Edwards,Curtin and Welsh have done okay.

HT Sturt 9.4.58 vs AFC 5.4.34

Beaten around the ball a bit that quarter and also had some costly errors coming out of defence.

Some good signs though. Curtin has been involved a lot albeit has made some mistakes. Edwards has been one of our best, Keane probably the top of the bunch.

Nank had a much better second quarter and looks more confident than last week. Impressed by welsh too, took a great mark late that qtr to goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3QT Sturt 12.7.79 vs AFC 7.6.48

Continue to make some bad mistakes coming out of defence which has blown the scoreboard out a bit. Forward entries haven’t been flash either, few too many long bombs to uneven contests.

Edwards a bit quieter that quarter but good signs nonetheless, if he can get a bit tougher around the ball there’s a serious player there. Nank has probably now been our best today, has looked really poised and confident today, even when he’s been sold into trouble he’s almost always got himself out of it.

Hamill been solid and would’ve been better if not for some errant kicks at goal. Keane quieter that quarter but he looks ready to go to me. Taylor and bond decent but Sturt mids have been better today.

FT Sturt 13.7.85 def AFC 10.10.70

Solid final quarter for the lads with Sturt running out of puff a bit.

Nank BOG for mine, after QT he was clinical today. Super poised, lovely lateral movement and got a lot of it on the wing.

Curtin had a decent final term. Made mistakes but overall his most prolific game which is a good step for him.

Edwards continues to have a nice blend of inside and outside game.

Keane looked good. He’s ready to go for mine.

Welsh kicked 2.3. Could’ve had a very tidy day. Gee he competes well

FT Sturt 13.7.85 def AFC 10.10.70

Solid final quarter for the lads with Sturt running out of puff a bit.

Nank BOG for mine, after QT he was clinical today. Super poised, lovely lateral movement and got a lot of it on the wing.

Curtin had a decent final term. Made mistakes but overall his most prolific game which is a good step for him.

Edwards continues to have a nice blend of inside and outside game.

Keane looked good. He’s ready to go for mine.

Welsh kicked 2.3. Could’ve had a very tidy day. Gee he competes well
Nankervis is far too talented to be playing SANFL.

Are there many people having picnics on Kings Reserve?
A few...

kings-reserve-stick-people-jpg.1541102

Anyone? Seems a bit odd 👇

"Adelaide’s SANFL side will play Sturt in a third trial game at Woodville Oval next Friday, at 4:45pm."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back