No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered mine last week, was hoping it would have shipped by now in time for Friday but hopefully by the Bulldogs game
Oh damn. If you ordered it last week then I'm not going to stand a chance getting mine before Friday then.

Thats how quickly a team season can derail.. just a few weeks ago they looked the team to beat on top of the ladder.
Having beaten

Saints (14)
Crows (12)
Hawks (15)
Bulldogs (11)
Kangaroos (18)
Lions (13)
Blues (8)

Followed by Losing to

Demons (4)
Power (7)
Suns (6)

Soft start to the season IMO and most overrating them.

1-3 vs Teams currently in the top-8 shows where they are really at.

Am in Vic but I haven't been sent a shipping email yet
Swans are so good. Just got a call that there's a delay in mailing out the indigenous merchandise.

So they are ringing people & asking them if they want to pick up their orders from the Swans shop at the Hall of Industry before the game.

Unless you get the call you can't collect but I really like they took the initiative.

Swans are so good. Just got a call that there's a delay in mailing out the indigenous merchandise.

So they are ringing people & asking them if they want to pick up their orders from the Swans shop at the Hall of Industry before the game.

Unless you get the call you can't collect but I really like they took the initiative.

Must resist urgent to make immature joke

Unfortunately yes. Need them to hit a few numps in the second half to keep them down the ladder.

I mean there is clearly a best team right now but I won't say who.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got my shipping e-mail Wednesday so hopefully it arrives today

I don't think crows are capable of making finals (they'd have to win 3 more games than 3 of GWS, Dee's, Suns, Freo & Carlton + 2 more games than the dogs - too many decent teams ahead of them)
Everyone from Saints down are done for the season.
I think lions are done as well even though they're close enough, but don't think they'll get their season back on track.
And if we beat the dogs next week their season will be hanging by a thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back