Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to deal with family s**t and forgot about the game last night and putting the E on Sanders just in case *

Thank * for best 18
Sorry to hear there is stuff getting in the way of your Fantasy ;)

Thankfully got rid of sanders. That 39 and 22 killed his cash gen and whats worse after they won bevo will probably make him sub again and again. Even after waking up today that game yesterday i can still feel this morning. New recruit steele yuck. Paid almost 1 mil for him.

Thanks. I extrapolated it from a piece by Denise Wong who has worked with Selby on the AFLW and Bolter platforms. It's not 100% but it's pretty darn close.
It’s close but the magic number changes slightly each week dependant on all scoring each week.
1713483124134.png

I am also the only idiot on this forum tgat has sinclair. Paid like $920k for him and he averaging in the 80’s. What happened to him. He used to be such a gun. From what i can see st kilda no longer chipping it down back as much. Just trying to get it forward as quickly as possible. But ross u idiot that only works if u have the personnel for it. U need talls up front that can take clangers and better users than that butcher Hill.

I am also the only idiot on this forum tgat has sinclair. Paid like $920k for him and he averaging in the 80’s. What happened to him. He used to be such a gun. From what i can see st kilda no longer chipping it down back as much. Just trying to get it forward as quickly as possible. But ross u idiot that only works if u have the personnel for it. U need talls up front that can take clangers and better users than that butcher Hill.

He gave Hill the keys instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missus "the rookie whisperer" traded in Hugo Garcia for her first sub 95 rookie debut.

She also brought in Bradley Hill. Wtf? I'm resigned to the fact she's going to mow me down again this season and she's just better at this than me.

My only hope is Sheez keeps beating Stewart by 80 every week 😁

Missus "the rookie whisperer" traded in Hugo Garcia for her first sub 95 rookie debut.

She also brought in Bradley Hill. Wtf? I'm resigned to the fact she's going to mow me down again this season and she's just better at this than me.

My only hope is Sheez keeps beating Stewart by 80 every week 😁
BHill was the only one who could raise a canter last night for them.. needed the "3 games in 11 days" stat before the game not after lol

Hmm the fantasy site is tying to be ******* funny....
Had my C Sheezel and it keeps swapping it to random spuds like Massimo
Just wait till Maginness locks down the Sheez and Mass drops a 130+! ;)

Reid imo. 78 & 81 his last two and with the eye test looks to be getting better every game. Chance of sub extremely low as well
A watch is on Sheed. If he’s sub maybe a rest risk for Reid.
If it’s Maric all ok.
Eagles usually have an early injury so no worries really.

Yeah i would over graham. Graham is playing swans so not liekly to score as well and cant see roberts scoring much better either. Sharp is playing eagles so should beat it by a decent margin.

Graham playing inside mid, against a contested swans side on a rainy day

Who laid 14 tackles last week

Had to deal with family s**t and forgot about the game last night and putting the E on Sanders just in case *

Thank * for best 18
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Probably saved yourself the misery of watching/listening to the St Kilda Where's Wally Panto, need to call it a win I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back