Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round One Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
140 hard to ignore. Very reactionary but Fisher to Billings nets you 100k and they’ll be the same price after next week

Fair enough, just hard with the bloody bye in there.

Rozee tick, Yeo meh, Wines not sure what I was thinking, Reid give him a tick but could be an issue in future.

Yeah I tried everything to ditch Wines but couldn't see another decent option.

Just thought with all the options that Adelaide could roll into their midfield, that his TOG would be sub 70% and affect Crouch's scoring.
I was turned off by his score in the practice game against WC. Think there are probably better options out there than both of them.

I hate myself... I didn't really buy the Newc hype but all the buzz had me cave and i picked him. I am stupid

But the one that really really pisses me off is Budarick. I had no interest in him, did not even consider him despite seeing plenty of others floating his name up. I at no stage even considered it. But after teams dropped i spent hours and hours trying to find the extra money i needed to put some money on top of a couple rookies that didn't get named. So as i was running late for an engagement party i panic and drop yo to that absolute loser Spudarick and now i don't want to play this god awful game anymore.
Maybe skip the Engagement party next time - priorities....... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You know which option I chose... FFS. Always been a massive Matt Crouch fantasy fan too.
Wines is like a big ol diesel motor - won't he just roll home for an 80-90

Think ill have you topped, looking like it will be my worst round in the last 3 years lol

I'll be lucky to scrape 2,000. As much as people say it's a marathon not a sprint it still feels like that's way too far to start back. Given all the issues in my side too. I do wish Fantasy had a wild card button (or at least a 4 trades in one week button) that you could use once a season like EPL Fantasy. Being restricted to two a week means you can be cooked before you even start really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be lucky to scrape 2,000. As much as people say it's a marathon not a sprint it still feels like that's way too far to start back. Given all the issues in my side too. I do wish Fantasy had a wild card button (or at least a 4 trades in one week button) that you could use once a season like EPL Fantasy. Being restricted to two a week means you can be cooked before you even start really.
I'll be lucky to get 1900 xD.

I’d use that 4 trade tonight ☝️

My rank is sitting at 41k at the moment and my only real on-field issues are Budarick, Newcombe, Grundy and Fisher, the latter three not being too bad in the scheme of things. I'm just hoping some really popular options I don't have (Green, Daicos, Flanders) don't go off next week so I can claw some of that back.

Wines heading towards all time record numbers of a trade out round one mid.

Insanity picking him.

So many people follow the Traders advice pre season and pay for it dearly

Think that's a bit of a cop out.

I went big on earning cash, probably a bad move but a hat might not be out of the question. I didn't want a car anyway, my plan was to just cruise along at my own pace 🐌
I always overreact after round 1 so I'm thinking Budarick can't play in the wet so he gets another chance, Grundy doesn't score well against us so should be ok next week, Mead was wishful thinking and Windhager screwed me again.
Nec min....Buda hits a ton, all high scorers this w/end will be vanilla and my guys will crack the whip, Grundy wipes the floor with Goldy and Cameron has a day out 😤
ROB and Windy for Naicos. I had 3 rucks for money earners and trading up while testing out my Einstein theories 🤓
I'll keep my day job 😞

1710656748790.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back