Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this is a stupid question... but who is "J Roo"?

I remember returning to the forums last season & it took me ages to work out what RTB stood for lol.

I hate shop talk, pet names & excessive abbreviations... Americans do it all the time.

The other Riewoldt otherwise known as Jack "I got KO'd then tried to sneak onto the bench" Riewoldt who used to play for Richmond.

The other Riewoldt otherwise known as Jack "I got KO'd then tried to sneak onto the bench" Riewoldt who used to play for Richmond.
You mean this cabron

Attachments

• J Roo.png
    J Roo.png
    309.2 KB · Views: 32
Pendlebury gets a fine.....King gets a week off.

Consistency??

Never been a thing, what we have here is a guy named Michael going "I have an idea!". Everyones problem being: he played for Collingwood, so like BT, he's obviously an imbecile.

I know this is a stupid question... but who is "J Roo"?

I remember returning to the forums last season & it took me ages to work out what RTB stood for lol.

I hate shop talk, pet names & excessive abbreviations... Americans do it all the time.

Jack Riewoildt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendlebury gets a fine.....King gets a week off.

Consistency??
If it was Formula 1... King's would have been a racing incident (No Penalty) & Pendlebury's deliberately causing an accident (Suspension or Grid Penalty).

At the very least it is conduct unbecoming & bringing the game into disrepute, It's an absolute disgrace that he got away with a fine & not a suspension.

How's Taylor stamping all over the possible goal of the year with his continued Collingwood bias yelling 'IT WAS OUT, IT WAS OUT'
Not a word about the skill from him, no talking up the goal, just him destroying the moment.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I didn't mind, like some oppo prick whinging and being told "nope all good" and leaving them to cry. His tears taste delicious in that clip. But I get your point, maybe for a goal of the year clip, some more celebratory audio could have been used.

North have some talented young midfielders but they won't be competitive when they have no decent key defenders.

Key forwards like Curnow, McKay and Hogan have had a picnic against them, I can't wait to see what King and Membrey will do against them

But they have 20 Mitch Owens!!!
Don't get me wrong, North have some talent, but so they should considering their ladder positions and dp gifts the AFL have awarded them for blowing up their list.

I just reckon Owens, Windhager, NWM and Pou can match any of them, plus we have Lanceyboy, Arie, Garcia, Hastie, Hotton, Keeler and Van Es and Hammer who have hardly been seen yet.
Half of those become regulars and we are as good as anyone for young talent.

Don't get me wrong, North have some talent, but so they should considering their ladder positions and dp gifts the AFL have awarded them for blowing up their list.

I just reckon Owens, Windhager, NWM and Pou can match any of them, plus we have Lanceyboy, Arie, Garcia, Hastie, Hotton, Keeler and Van Es and Hammer who have hardly been seen yet.
Half of those become regulars and we are as good as anyone for young talent.

If even half of the latter names can become regular players, we will be in a great position since those first 4 are as good as any 1-3 year players in the comp. Particularly with Tassie on the horizon - we are investing now so once the compromised drafts occur, the core of our list is hitting their prime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back