Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If only Port kicked this badly for goal last week we might have beaten them, 5.18 even we aren't that bad at kicking for goal.

If they had kicked straight we would have lost by 100 points.

Umpires successfully destroying the friday night game. It won't be long till I'm finished with the AFL l reckon.

It's on the background for me, just glanced at the score and friggen lol, must be a spectacle to give a s**t about this match...

All I really saw was what was it, Pittonet being very confused about whatever the frig whistles were for.

Do the commentators on Fox and 7 get directed to just tongue punch the butt hole of the umpires as hard and fast as possible or are they just natural butt lickers you reckon?

They get paid based on the product, so why not both, be as inclusive as possible.

This comment brought by Snickers, for you're not you unless you spend money at bet365.

They get paid based on the product, so why not both, be as inclusive as possible.

This comment brought by Snickers, for you're not you unless you spend money at bet365.

Maybe this s**t commentary on a neutral game is getting to me because I HAVEN'T had a Snickers...

EDIT: Also... Watching this makes me miss the GOAT... Billings and Dunstan, so long and thanks for the memories, but Blacres... That's a stinger.

Umpires successfully destroying the friday night game. It won't be long till I'm finished with the AFL l reckon.

For the first time, I actually haven't watched a minute of AFL this season apart from the Saints. Every year it gets worse, the umpiring, the greedy organisation, endless off field incidents, no heart/all money, the absolute suffocating and overkill of their media... As I get older I realise how ugly it is and just get disenchanted with it.

But I reckon the Saints have done well recruiting players who are passionate about the sport and want to be the best. Owens, Windy, Po, Wilson, Garcia, Hastie etc. Let's hope the new guy can recruit even better!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maynard pinned the arms and dropped a guy on his head. Got to be a week for potential to cause injury now they have made up rules.

3; intentional - high - severe.

Is only right... ...

My tips going well again, I tipped both Port and Carlton.

Collingwood kissed on the dick with their father sons with the Daicos brothers and Moore, we got Bailey Rice and he was a bust.

Imagine if we had the Lockett, Loewe, Harvey, Winmar and Burke brothers running around for us now, we would be unbeatable.

He will be glad he plays for Collingwood now. Should be 5+ weeks, but he will only get a fine at most.

I'm no expert but looking at that footage there's clearly insufficient red striping on the player's guernsey to qualify for a suspension. The umpires will even it up by 7:30 tomorrow.

My tips going well again, I tipped both Port and Carlton.

Collingwood kissed on the dick with their father sons with the Daicos brothers and Moore, we got Bailey Rice and he was a bust.

Imagine if we had the Lockett, Loewe, Harvey, Winmar and Burke brothers running around for us now, we would be unbeatable.

Our lack of father sons and watching Daicos and co run around winning Flags ****en stings, salt in the wound stuff.

I'm no expert but looking at that footage there's clearly insufficient red striping on the player's guernsey to qualify for a suspension. The umpires will even it up by 7:30 tomorrow.

It looked like he was trying to smother from behind, no case to answer, probably won't even be looked at by Michael Cheatian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back