News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

That is too harsh to drive from Adelaide to Geelong when we have one of our senior players saying it is too difficult driving down from Tullamarine Airport to Geelong:

View attachment 1982816
Give me a break, you are driving down a highway for most of the trip!
Why not just fly to Avalon then? Lol

That is too harsh to drive from Adelaide to Geelong when we have one of our senior players saying it is too difficult driving down from Tullamarine Airport to Geelong:

View attachment 1982816

Is Wines the team bus driver now .. :moustache: .

My gawd bit of carry on .

Looks like .

No Zillions . ❌

Yes McGovern and jack Martin .

bay punting GIF

View attachment 1982816
Most is highway. Rest is tarneit etc. No thanks.

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not super SC relevant but FK me another soft tissue for Essendon.

Reid can come in, then move one of the 5 half back flankers you have to the wing.

I'm rolling the dice with Naismith or taking the 0, I refuse to upgrade Sweet right now
Reckon Naismith out for Balta, mate, didn't do a heap last week.
If Balta is right to go, Slamming Sammy will be heading to the VFL, no?
Was thinking Naismith to Marshall, but that kind of defeats the purpose of Sweet. Idea was points on-field at above average clip for a rook.
Whatever he does from here, bloke's dead to me.
Suing Port for pain and suffering, six figures.

JM with Sweet at R2 and no Jackson safety net.

Monkey Bridge GIF
Normally posting this gif. is a joyous occasion, but today, it is is just salty tears where there were supposed to be sweet, sweet dollar bills.
Scoops feels your pain, JM..
Scoops feels the pain of the universe. Scoops feels a sense of chol shrinkage and retraction he hasn't felt since Susan Boyle (fair pipes on.her, though 👍)
What a ******* soft****, JM. Get a black dog up you, Jordon. Switch on, Jordon.
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Normally posting this gif. is a joyous occasion, but today, it is is just salty tears where there were supposed to be sweet, sweet dollar bills.
Scoops feels the pain of the universe. Scoops feels a sense of chol shrinkage and retraction he hasn't felt since Susan Boyle (fair pipes on.her, though 👍)
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Not sure what to do now mate.

Roughie Jackson back in for the lolz or just get it over and done with and get the big dog in English in?

Not sure what to do now mate.

Roughie Jackson back in for the lolz or just get it over and done with and get the big dog in English in?
Yeah, thinking English / Marshall, mate.
Just rip the band-aid off.
Prick had one ******* job.
Tick the meter over for a.month.
****ed two weeks in
Out: J Sweet (softness)
Is what j want to read in team sheets.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

1715161912121.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back