Injury 2024 Injury Report/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I was all for playing him in last year's GF, but after this early injury, I am never again going out on a limb for him, as his plethora of injuries and issues just make anyone who backs his inclusion in the team look a bit naïve. When he is not in rehab, I see him playing lots of VFL games again.
It’s not about you….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's getting so close we can feel it and most of us know that we're winning again this year. Tensions will run high until the first ball is bounced
Tensions will run high all bloody season in my house until we hold that cup up again!! Human nature never changes. My son and I had been saying how much easier this season will be as it is almost a free swing at another cup. We have the buffer of the 2023 flag to warm our hearts if things go awry so let's just have fun and cheer our boys on!

That all seemed so plausible in the middle of December.

Then as I was sitting on the couch watching the opening ten minutes of a meaningless practice match, Josh Daicos fumbled a hand pass and we looked a little off the pace and I began muttering and at one stage yelled after a turnover and my sweet wife simply rolled her eyes and said , "Oh boy, its back again!"

I felt tense in the pit of my gut and I wanted to beat those arrogant Tigers- praccy match or not.

We live in the moment. I feel excited and exhausted stepping into another tension packed, tumultuous, exhilarating, exasperating and adrenaline pumping 2024.

When that ball is bounced on Saturday night I expect I'll get though ten minutes before bidding my sweetheart adieu and hitting the dark streets of Mooroolbark and hoping for that now familiar phone call from my wife informing me that we've pulled off another miracle yet again!

Floreat Pica.

Last edited:
What do you mean? When the green screen comes out at the races the horse is going to the nice farm in the country right? right?????
Like when I was a young teenager, a man with a van, a uniform and a noose came for my black Labrador. Supposedly, she had acted aggressively with a woman in the street with a pram. She was going to a nice farm in the country too!

Parents tell the most implausible stories at times. Sometimes you just will yourself to accept them because the alternative is too harsh. Otherwise you just know it's bullshit.

What do you mean? When the green screen comes out at the races the horse is going to the nice farm in the country right? right?????

Close.

It becomes a beautiful Pegasus and flies up to a nice farm in the sky ❤️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back