List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you 💯 on everything except there's no way of guaranteeing anyone is getting an elite mid, elite, defender or elite anything via the draft, it's a gamble either way. If you want elite talent you have to trade for it. I would not trade for Petty or Luko as they're not elite, but I would have a free hit when their contract is up.... I am hopeful we get better development staff in and go hard in the next 3 drafts before the new Tassie team destroys the talent pool.

So you don't think elite talent can be acquired at the draft?

George's new job

George Costanza: Assistant to the General Manager! You know what that means, Jerry? He could be asking my advice on trades. Trades! I'm a heartbeat away.

Jerry Seinfeld: That's a hell of an organisation they're running up there. I can't understand how they haven't won a pennant in 15 years.
Do you know something I don’t know?

I wouldn’t want us to use a first rounder on another defender and that’s the minimum it will cost.

Which is another reason you don't put all your cards on the table yet. We don't know what our first rounder is or value of next years. Or even his value with 2/3s of the season still to go. We don't know what we might get in minor trades or compo if Keane goes, which could add to 2025 first. With so much to play out, seems counterproductive to put the cue in the rack and to then tell his management.

Which is another reason you don't put all your cards on the table yet. We don't know what our first rounder is or value of next years. Or even his value with 2/3s of the season still to go. We don't know what we might get in minor trades or compo if Keane goes, which could add to 2025 first. With so much to play out, seems counterproductive to put the cue in the rack and to then tell his management.
Isn’t Keane signed for next year? I’m pretty sure we gave him a 2 year extension

yeah Wines has fallen off a cliff, and is fast heading towards Matt Crouch 2022 status. Can he rebound? We will see.

So they have no 1st rounder. Are they even allowed to trade their 2025 1st?
Let me guess...they are suggesting Wines + 2nd rounder for Pick 4

Chris Davies said something the other day about there being no restrictions on them because JHF was a second year player.

They don't have many players of real value but you can do it with multiple moves.

Wines, Burton and maybe Georgiadis might get them lower picks that they can combine and move up.

All of Boak, Dixon, Clurey, McKenzie and Narkle will all retire or be delisted. I also think they want Finlayson gone but are worried about the optics given his situation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah Wines has fallen off a cliff, and is fast heading towards Matt Crouch 2022 status. Can he rebound? We will see.

Becoming pretty clear his Brownlow season was the outlier, other than that he's never been great.

Chris Davies said something the other day about there being no restrictions on them because JHF was a second year player.

They don't have many players of real value but you can do it with multiple moves.

Wines, Burton and maybe Georgiadis might get them lower picks that they can combine and move up.

All of Boak, Dixon, Clurey, McKenzie and Narkle will all retire or be delisted. I also think they want Finlayson gone but are worried about the optics given his situation.

HAHAH Mr Potato Head can't lie straight in bed, wouldn't believe anything he said.

Can't see them trading Georgiadis, especially with Dixon on the way out.
Signed until end of 2027. I think he sits tight now, and hopes for a $ deal as a RFA.

Clickbait

Managers know we are looking hard so most managers will use us

Most bottom feeding journos will put any name as a Crows recruit for the weekly Twitter likes

Barrel scrapers
I'm really hoping it's a deliberate ploy by someone to expose how ridiculous the AFL media is. Just one great big troll.

Because if anyone at the club even considers this move, in any capacity at all, even if they whispered it quietly at home to themselves, then they should be marched out the doors and told never to return.

Yep you’re right, the giveaway was they talk about given his form over the last few weeks, ie when he was playing poorly.

If that’s the case good, we shouldn’t be locked into a player if their form is poor. I reckon we also got seduced by his forward work late last year.

For anyone wanting to listen it’s about 5.50 mark

Having said that just listened to him with Adam Edmund and he said he’s staying in Melbourne, didn’t allude that we’ve cooled on him. FFS Rucci get your s**t together

I can't believe anyone is taking anything Rucci says seriously. He wouldn't know anything. He can barely figure out which of the tracksuits on the floor of his hovel is dirty and which is really dirty.

Instead of helping out Dangerfield with his contract, maybe we can help him out with his hamstring injuries. The club know a great fitness guru that could help him...

Brett Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back