Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but at the same time we lost to Port by only 3 and played Sydney hours after the guys found out about McCarthy. Pies will be the first real idea we have. That being said I’m not expecting much at all from us. Rate us much better chance the following week in Darwin
Ah I mistakenly thought the Melbourne game was in Alice Springs, damn the naming rights for ovals.
I'd actually prefer it was in Alice Springs, will be interesting.

If I was Melbourne I'd be paying to get the home game against us out of Melbourne too, might have been worth paying it to have at Optus given how they've gone there.
Well except the Eagles game I guess..

EDIT: it is in Alice Springs, TIO Stadium (Darwin) vs TIO Traeger Park (Alice Springs), our game is at the latter

Last edited:
Ah I mistakenly thought the Melbourne game was in Alice Springs, damn the naming rights for ovals.
I'd actually prefer it was in Alice Springs, will be interesting.

If I was Melbourne I'd be paying to get the home game against us out of Melbourne too, might have been worth paying it to have at Optus given how they've gone there.
Well except the Eagles game I guess..

It is in Alice. Traeger park.

Finally got around to listening to Barra and Quarters, fair dinkum does Barra just spend as much time as can name dropping all his famous mates? Manner of speech is also similar to one of the lads in their mid-20s.

Maybe he just grinds me personally?
It’s tough listening and the old eagles carry on is grating

They try and include some dockers content but it’s a filler between Eagles rant

At least it’s WA content though
Some good WAFL discussions

Was much better with Duffield

Never been a fan of any of the talking head sports commentators from C7.All show their bias,as does the station, C7.
Refuse to watch Cousins and Barra.
But I have to say I have warmed to Ryan Daniels. Some say he is an Eagles follower, I have no idea if that is true. But to me he certainly has some empathy and thought for Fremantle.He treats our players and coach with respect.
If he is an Eagles follower (which I tend to doubt) may there be many more like him. He has style and class.

So good this is getting traction.

If it was Geelong that stated the 12 business seats (have we fact checked that's it's actually only ever 8?) mean there's no disadvantage, then we owe them because that piece of absurdity was the air that let the fire take root.

So good this is getting traction.

Mid Week Tackle ran with it a bit tonight.
Sam Landsberger ssid there is nothing that Longmuir said that isn't correct. All simole things that would be easy to fix.
Apparently he has interviewed Longmuir and will be a piece in The Hun tomorrow I think.
It is gathering legs.

Finally got around to listening to Barra and Quarters, fair dinkum does Barra just spend as much time as can name dropping all his famous mates? Manner of speech is also similar to one of the lads in their mid-20s.

Maybe he just grinds me personally?
Barra is a shocker. The questions he asks J-Lo at the pressers are embarrassing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed re Teflon Trev. Also helps that the Weags are travelling like a busted arse so they now not only perceive a need to address inequities and active imbalance but are humble enough to want to work with us.

I don't mind Simpson. He doesn't seem to go out of his way to be a **** and he plainly has a good relationship with Longmuir, J. That he has presided over their descent into complete and utter footy oblivion also does a fair bit to endear him.

I don't mind Simpson. He doesn't seem to go out of his way to be a utensil and he plainly has a good relationship with Longmuir, J. That he has presided over their descent into complete and utter footy oblivion also does a fair bit to endear him.
True, but they are on their way back up.
They got a new shiny toy, possibly better than Cuzzy bro, hopefully for him, without the off field disaster

Last edited:
I'd be very happy with Reid, if I were them (and also, if I were them, I would punch myself in the face to start every day) but I would also be thinking, "Where's the plan for the imminent demise or departure of Yeo, Kelly, Darling, and McGovern?" - ie, the bulk of the ****ing spine?

Weirdly happy-for-him that Waterman is playing good footy but don't tell me the fullbacks of the comp haven't just had their attention drawn to his existence and that his little renaissance has the shelf-life of a teenager's hardon.

I have no doubt that eventually the Weavils will come good but it's just birdsong at midnight at the moment. There is at least one false dawn to come before they genuinely come good.

I'd be very happy with Reid, if I were them (and also, if I were them, I would punch myself in the face to start every day) but I would also be thinking, "Where's the plan for the imminent demise or departure of Yeo, Kelly, Darling, and McGovern?" - ie, the bulk of the ******* spine?

Weirdly happy-for-him that Waterman is playing good footy but don't tell me the fullbacks of the comp haven't just had their attention drawn to his existence and that his little renaissance has the shelf-life of a teenager's hardon.

I have no doubt that eventually the Weavils will come good but it's just birdsong at midnight at the moment. There is at least one false dawn to come before they genuinely come good.
You have such a beautiful way with words :tearsofjoy:

I'd be very happy with Reid, if I were them (and also, if I were them, I would punch myself in the face to start every day) but I would also be thinking, "Where's the plan for the imminent demise or departure of Yeo, Kelly, Darling, and McGovern?" - ie, the bulk of the ******* spine?

Are yeo and kelly imminent departures?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back