Roast 2024 Membership Pricing

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they start with 0485? because I’ve had a few too and the lady who called me today the number started with the same haha.

Won’t be answering any more random numbers.

Yes mine did. Blocked.
Cheers, I’ve had 6 calls from 0485 numbers over the past week and haven’t answered any of them. Mystery solved.

Block them too.
Yeah, I keep blocking them only for a different number to pop up the next day.

Do wonder if engaging an outside service would have sped up seat swap phone calls. They certainly are persistent here.

I’m unable to make this weekend’s game against West Coast. If anyone wants a single ticket please reach out. It’s level 1, row b, centre wing.

Edit: ticket transferred

Last edited:
I'm sorry to intrude.
I'm a Demons fan based in SA and looking to attend the King's Birthday/Big Freeze match this year with a family member. The tickets remaining on Ticketek look pretty average but if nothing else is available I'll happily buy them and still attend. Do any of you regular MCG attendees have any better ideas where or how I might be able to purchase some better viewing seats? Want to make the trip over worthwhile so would prefer better seating if possible. Would appreciate any help, cheers.

Ticketing situation for matches from Round 16 onwards.

Tickets will go on sale for Club Members at 12pm on Tuesday 4th June and 12pm on Wednesday 5th June for General Public. Tickets for MCG games will be available via Ticketek and Marvel Stadium games via Ticketmaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back