• AFLW Insider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

yes... let US stand YOUR ground.

that's a stunning new low

Consistent with the entire club’s lack of taking ownership of their faults for the last 20 years.

homer simpson episode 22 GIF

After the debacle that was Truck's dismissal it was the final straw for me re: membership. Have not bought one since for myself or kids, in any form.

I'll be happy to revisit my decision at a time when the club shows to me it's serious about all facets of the industry it's in. Not just on field results.

After the debacle that was Truck's dismissal it was the final straw for me re: membership. Have not bought one since for myself or kids, in any form.

I'll be happy to revisit my decision at a time when the club shows to me it's serious about all facets of the industry it's in. Not just on field results.
How will they do that?

im pretty much the same

BUT

i couldn't give a flying * about anything other than on field results.

When they start performing on the field, they will get my money back. I couldn't give a rats about anything other than that.

I've been a H&A reserved seat high mark member since around 2010 or so....in all honesty if I had of remembered about my auto renewal in time I may have not been a member this year. However I did forget then couldn't be bothered doing anything about it, so I guess I'm in for another year.

While I do think we are slowly on a better track than we have been for a long time, I do feel the way the club approaches it's members misses the mark way more often than not and I do feel somewhat disengaged. I'm also getting sick of the negative comments and abuse I hear a lot at games. More this stuff rather than on-field success are reasons that will determine whether I'll bother again next year (not that on-field doesn't matter, of course it does).

How will they do that?
I want to see the club acting & behaving like a professionally run one. One that doesn't do things like:
  1. Have Adrian Dodoro somehow gain a stranglehold on a job he should've been moved on from years ago or create any kind of related internal turmoil/disfunction. Everyone should be working towards one goal.
  2. Have a President/CEO that embarrasses themselves on a public stage. Arguably Barham has been better this past 12 months I will give him that but he's got a way to go yet & Campbell stayed for far too long.
  3. Appointments of people who are a poor fit in any way with zero backgrounding eg: the Andrew Thorburn debacle. I see Craig Vozzo and Matt Rosa's appointments as a good start at getting back on track.
  4. And I really don't want to hear about players booking September holidays in any fashion.
It seems it's getting better overall so we'll see, but I have every right to feel aggrieved considering what has occurred these past few years.

Back