Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

For the first few weeks I kept hearing how Clarko has North on track and there's a real energy and Clarko has set things straight

What happened?

Clarko is done
Then the footy season started and reality set in.

Don’t want the pies to get rolling

long season

Only got the hawks next week and probably another 15 home games the *s
They were not exactly the garbage they have been the last 3 weeks but got the win. Brisbane were astoundingly putrid. If Neale was not playing they get beat by 10 goals. If our level of footy in the first 3 weeks continues along with some more improvement which is entirely possible they are not a threat to us. Their backline was still disorganised at times, their forwards are not convincing and their mids were laboring at times. Having said all that you are spot on the draw and the amount of games they get at home could help them find a reasonable spot in the 8 at the end.

For the first few weeks I kept hearing how Clarko has North on track and there's a real energy and Clarko has set things straight

What happened?

Clarko is done

I think they have a huge (gigantic) vacuum of quality 25yo+.

There isn't much they can do about that now, other than being patient.

I think they have a huge (gigantic) vacuum of quality 25yo+.

There isn't much they can do about that now, other than being patient.

Need to trade in one or two geniune players in the mids and a KPD.

Funnily enough Gulden and Florent would be great gets for them (do not want to let go of either)

Or go hard for pre agents/2025 OOCs ie:

Andrews
Cerra
Brayshaw
Sam Taylor
Campbell
Warner
Bont

A nice goal from Paul Curtis. He's their best forward along with Nick Larkey. Their only two real threats up forward they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to trade in one or two geniune players in the mids and a KPD.

Funnily enough Gulden and Florent would be great gets for them (do not want to let go of either)

Or go hard for pre agents/2025 OOCs ie:

Andrews
Cerra
Brayshaw
Sam Taylor
Campbell
Warner
Bont

I just think they need to be patient tbh.

It would be great to get a Gulden or Bont or ... Florent, but their improvement will eventually come from the guys already on their list 23 and under. Going to take another couple of years though I think.

They remind me a little bit of early GWS, where if it happens, it could happen really quickly.

Aidan Corr is getting a hammering on the Norf board and rightly so. Not having a great day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back